St. Patrick's Day Special

GUYS, GALS, AND NON BINARY PALS!!!
(that reference)

I SAW LOVE SIMON LAST NIGHT!!! IT WAS AMAZING!! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT, YOU MUST!!!

Ok, on to the Special.

Hope you enjoy!!

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

It was the morning of St. Patrick's day, and it was already loud and wild in Kody's house. The witch had awaken from his sleep at 4:30 am, to the sounds of overly loud Irish music playing downstairs. Throwing the blankets off and huffing aloud, Kody got out of bed and made his way to his door.

When reaching the door, it opened by itself, surprising the brunette. Standing there, holding open the door, was Lumine. Except he was completely covered in green silly string. Atop of that, his clothes were also green with clovers on them, along with random green glitter sprinkled upon his naturally white hair. He also looked slightly terrified.

Giving him a look of confusion, Kody opened his mouth to say something when he was cut off by the most terrifying voice, his fathers, Aiden.

"OOOOHHH~ LUUUUMINE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!?? THE PARTY'S STILL GOING!!! WAIT!! GRAB MY DEAR KODY WHILE YOUR UP THERE, WILL YOU??!! THAAAANNKS!!!"  

Kody understood in less than a second. Gripping Lumine's collar, he quickly and harshly pulled him into his room in panic. Slamming the door, he looked for something to block it while he and Lumine were able to get out.

Thoughts running in his head, he pushed his dresser in front of the door after grabbing clothes from it. When the dresser was in place, Kody quickly changed, not noticing the blushing Lumine standing there near.

Once dressed, he turned to Lumine and helped him clean up a bit by dusting of the glitter, and removing the silly stringy. After that Lumine looked pretty decent, so Kody grabbed his hand and pulled him to the window. Opening it up, he looked down out the window.

Being on the second story, this would be difficult, but judging by how the bushes were right under the window, they could make it alright. Climbing on the windowsill, he motioned for Lumine to follow his lead, and jumped. He landed on the bushes with a 'thud', but after checking, it didn't seem like anything was wrong.

After getting over the slight shock, Lumine followed close, falling next to Kody, before getting up and out of the bushes. With that, the two boy's ran off to where the woods were, hurrying so as not to get caught by anyone.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

They had been running for about ten to fifteen minutes now, and were just a bit out of breath. Stumbling around some more, they came upon a clearing in the middle of the woods.

The dim light of day shown into the clearing, enlightening the whole area beautifully. Grass covered all of the land, but was also accompanied by a small stream about a foot wide.

Staring in awe, the two slowly stepped into the clearing as if trying not to disturb the nature. Amazement wearing off, Lumine rushed in, smiling widely at this wonder. Suddenly he stopped though. Looking down he saw a clover. Amongst all this grass, and places he could of run, he stopped to see this clover.

Picking it, he noticed that it had four leafs not just three. Excitement filled his bright eyed being, as he turned to Kody and made his way towards the, still, awestruck brunette.

"Kody! Look what I found!! I found a four leaf clover! I'm going to get such good luck!"

Kody, now out of the daze, saw the clover in Lumine's hand, and snatched it. Examining it closely, he nodded his head and gave it back to Lumine. But, as soon as he did, he went up to Lumine and kissed his cheek, his own dusting red.

"Wha- What was that for Kody?!" Lumine questioned, surprised.

"Well, from what I've read in Irish traditions, when someone finds a four leaf clover, you kiss them for good luck. Since you found one, I kissed your cheek for good luck."

(I don't know if it's an Irish myth or something, it's just something that my mom used to say to me growing up, so no hate if it's not true, please.)

Lumine just blinked, slightly disappointed it wasn't for any other reason, but still happy that he got kissed. Then an idea sprouted. Lumine, then started searching for another four leaf clover. Kody didn't know what he was doing, so he just stared, interest and confusion swimming through him.

After a minute or so, Lumine found another four leaf clover. 'What luck!' Thought Lumine. He quickly picked it, and rushed it into Kody's hands. Kody just stared at the clover in confusion then realized what was going on. His face darkened, the blush painting his whole face.

He glanced up to Lumine, who was looking quite innocent at the moment. When Kody finally raised his head to look at Lumine all the way, he was suddenly ambushed in a kiss.

This wasn't a kiss on the cheek either, this was lip to lip. Kody froze, not sure what to do. After a second, he finally gave in and kissed Lumine back, wrapping his arms around Lumine's neck, while Lumine's hands, finally, found their way to his waist.

The kiss wasn't heated, but curious and loving. Both had never done this, so it was a bit new for the two boys. Lumine pulled away first, face pink, he gazed at Kody. Kody gazed back, his own face red.

They didn't say anything, but they did think a lot, and one of those thoughts were exactly the same.

'Luckiest St. Patrick's day ever.'

Well, I hope you enjoyed my St. Patties day special. This would have been out later, but I have to work on a gift to get my parents for their anniversary today.

Again, hope you enjoyed!!

Bye now!!! And HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY!!