Ch. 6

Okay, so I don't really know how the cat spirit works, so I'm just making something up about them getting rid of it. So if it doesn't match in the future, oh well I don't plan on changing it.

Ok, on to the story!!

Third POV

Aiden eagerly pulled his green eyed son into his own room, before seating Kody down. Searching quickly, Aiden made a mess of his room, harshly throwing papers out of drawers, knocking over expensive decorations, pulling and raiding through his own dresser. It was a complete disaster, and Kody had no clue as to why his father was like this.

Well, he had somewhat of an idea. That being related to his dark spirit leaving. Just watching his father like this made Kody wonder if he was excited, alarmed, or scared.

Deep within his own thoughts, the spirit formed into his lap, ripping Kody away to pay attention to the black particle cat on his legs. Kody gave it a blank, bored look, before petting it under its chin.

Aiden, searching in a closet near, found what he needed, letting out a silent 'hurray'. Book, and jewel in hand, he turned to Kody. Seeing the deadly thing that's slowly killing his son, made his arua darken heavily. He growled a bit, letting both his son, and the cat know he's very against it being here.

They glanced up at the older man, receiving his message. The cat dissipated into thin air, while Kody just sat there, staring at his father blankly like he'd done to the cat.

Aiden walked over, and started to speak to Kody about how they were going to go through this.

"Ok Kody, I'm going to need you to stand right here. Then take this jewel necklace-" Aiden quickly wrapped the dark green jewel in a leather strap, making it into a necklace.

"- and wear it around your neck. Then that's it for now. Ok?"

"Yeah, sure dad."

Kody had already taken the necklace and laid it around his neck. Waiting for what his dad was about to do, he crossed his arms, bored.

Aiden started speaking then, but not in any language Kody could understand. Kody glanced to his father, who's face was contorted in concentration. He had the older book open in his hand, eyes trained on the pages, reading tensely.

Suddenly the green jewel started to shine and glow brightly. Power surged into Kody's body, knocking him back, and making him loose his breath.

His father kept going, reading louder and louder, chanting and spilling every word he saw. He stole a quick glance at his son, watching as the good and evil fought inside and outside of Kody.

Flashes of black and green swirled and clawed around the young boy, pushing and shoving him around, even pulling him up into the air every once in a while.

Kody thought that the cat spirit was weak. He thought that, because of its size, that it was weaker than most. So why is it so hard to get rid of?

To his left, there was a small bright explosion, and another surge of power went through him. He was being lifted from the ground, his eyes glowing completely green, and blue-green flames ignited from his hands.

His father kept going. Getting louder, he was yelling now, watching what was happening to his own son.

The room started to shake, as if a low level earthquake was happening. Kody, mid air now, yelled loudly, the fire from his hands shooting outwards into the dark particles, blasting them apart. Getting hit, the darkness dissolved completely, never to come back.

Then he fell, landing on his knees then to his side, breathing heavily. The once leather necklace with a dark green jewel, now burned cloth, with a black jewel covered in a black mixture of dust and thick fluids.

Aiden dropped his book, rushing to his sons side, removing the necklace and placing it next to them. He gently picked his son up and shot down to his room to give him the rest he needs.

Lumine saw Kody, and was by his side in an instant. He had heard everything that went on, but tried to ignore it for the sake of Kody removing the cat. When it had stopped completely, he had started to leave his room, to be met with this.

They tucked Kody into his bed, trying to make his as comfortable as possible. Gazing at his son one last time, Aiden left, leaving Lumine there by Kody's side.

Sleeping peacefully, Kody squirmed a bit, making Lumine jump the slightest. Looking up and out the window, he realized it was night. With that the thought in mind, he yawned, covering his mouth with the back of his hand.

Not wanting to leave Kody, his boyfriend, alone, but also wanting to sleep, he crawled into bed next to Kody, cuddled into him and fell asleep, trying to dream of only good things about him and Kody.

Hello!! Sorry if this is a crappy chapter, I have a lot on my mind.

But, hey! Comment on what you think about the way they got rid of Kody's dark spirit!! I think it was pretty cool personally, but that's my opinion.

So yeah,

Vote
Comment
Share

Bye now!!