Ch. 9

Lumine trudged through the halls slowly, debating if he should tell Kody about him being a werewolf, and not just a regular weredog. Questioning this over and over trying to find the best answer, he realized his feet had brought him to Kody's room.

Nervousness flooded his being, as his hand slowly, and shakily was raised, he gently rapped his knuckles on the wooden door in front of him, knocking lightly. He heard a muffled voice, before shuffling came, than the door opened, to reveal his brunette locked, green eyed boyfriend.

A small smile made it's way onto Kody's face as he saw his boyfriend outside the door. Happiness swept through him, and tenderly he gripped Lumine's hand in his own, before tugging him into the bedroom. He sat the white haired boy on his bed, before he pecked his cheek, while sitting next to him.

Looking down, he twisted their fingers together like usual, before he stared up to Lumine. Lumine, glanced a bit nervously at Kody, still thinking about earlier. 'Should I tell him?'

Making a decision, he decided that he would tell him.

"Kody, I need to tell you something important.....just, don't freak out, okay? Promise me."

Kody gazed at his lover worriedly, hoping that everything was alright. Nodding his head he promised. Lumine started to speak again, ready to tell Kody, but what came out wasn't what he originally planned to say.

"Kody, I'm,- I mean, I, you, um, were mates Kody. Or at least, to me, we are."

Lumine started, but then he began to ramble, not really knowing he was doing so.

"Its because I'm part animal, and apparently it's something that's been pasted down from our ancestors. Very few people have it, but I guess I'm one of those few. But that just means, I'm yours and you're mine forever, because of the mates and stuff."

Kody sat shocked, but excited knowing that he was Lumine's mate, or at least in these terms. He never planned to leave Lumine, but now this was even better to him, because now no one could take them apart.

Kody's thoughts were suddenly ripped away from him, when Lumine said something that caught his ear, and made him blush.

"We also tend to get more dominant traits, and become more, clingy?, I guess to our mates. It also means that if people get to close for my liking, I will most likely do something clingy, or bad. But whatever."