Ch. 7

Okso I know this is really late, but I was just stuck, so yeah. Plus THANK YOU for all the reads I've gotten!

ALSO!! I'd like to dedicate this chapter to-

xXvoltron_shipsXx

Thanks for the chapter idea! I changed it a bit, but you'll see that later!

But yeah, on to the story before I flip my lid from over excitement!

Third POV

Kody woke to the feeling of warmth surrounding his body. Eyes fluttering open, he squinted slightly, adjusting to the sunlight. Liking this comforting warmth, Kody closed his eyes and snuggled into it, not wanting to get up.
Me
Then it hit him.

'Why is it so warm, and what is behind me?'

Eyes reopening, and widening, he shuffled around carefully to face what was radiating the heat. Finally seeing the heater, he blushed darkly, and nuzzled his face in Lumine's chest.

'Omg, omg, omg, omg!'

Snuggling closer, he felt 'his' boyfriend shift a bit, making him freeze still, not wanting him to wake and ruin the moment.

Lumine's multicolored eyes open slowly, and he stretched, wrapping his arms around his Kody and pulling him closer in a spooning position. Glancing down, he saw Kody against his chest, crimson dusting his whole face and ears.

Chuckling a bit, he squeezed them together more, lightly nuzzling the top of Kody's head with his nose, before kissing it. No one knows where the sudden boost of confidence came from, but Kody really liked this side of him. (*cough* I, maybe, sorta, like Lumine being the more confident one some times. You know. *coughTOPcough* sry, not sry)

The rest of Sunday was spent with the two of them cuddling in Kody's room, along with crimson blush covering Kody's face the whole time, while Lumine teased him about blushing.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Monday morning came, and the house felt completely sluggish. After everything that had happened over the weekend, nobody was ready to leave for work or school, but it's the law so they all went anyways.

Slowly and lazily, Kody dressed himself, not really caring what he was wearing, but still tried to look somewhat decent. Stepping out of his room into the hall, and closing his door, he turned to see Lumine dressing in a hurried fashion.

Only having pants, socks, and shirt on, Lumine rushed to dress himself, struggling to pull his suit jacket on. Kody only stared in amusement, thinking Monday's weren't to bad after all.

Grasping each others hands, and knitting their fingers together, they headed off to school, Lumine smiling, and talking a lot, while Kody listened intently, a small smile painted his lips.

When arriving at school they continued to hold hands until they were at Kody's classroom. Kissing him on the cheek quick, Lumine let go of Kody's hand, and waved goodbye, before going to chillax in his bush.

Stunned, blushing many shades of red, Kody stood in front of the classroom door frozen. Lumine kissed him. 'Kissed me' kept repeating in his mind, while he touched his cheek happily.

But that happiness wouldn't last forever, for someone had seen this exchange of affection between the two, and was very jealous.

Calla had been standing behind a corner the whole time. No one knows, but she had a crush on Lumine, that's why she bullied Kody. She wanted him out of the way so she could get her weredog.

Again as always though, Kody got Lumine first. Watching Kody enter the classroom, she started to think up a plan on how to split the couple apart.

She marched of to her own classroom, idea's, and plans swirling in her head.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Lunch came around and Calla had thought of a simple, but usually effective plan. Flirting. She pulled her skirt a bit to show more thigh, and tugged her shirt down a bit a little more chest. She was then off, ready to flirt and get her man. ( I'm sorry if this is mega cringy, just go with it. 😂)

Upon reaching the classroom where Kody was, she also saw Lumine. He was so handsome, and tough she might add, having the guts too step up to herself. She admired that in some people.

Watching them laugh with each other, she fumed. Anger almost taking over, but she had to calm herself. She didn't want to scare Lumine off.

Strutting up in an attractive way, she sat on a desk next to Lumine, smiling beautifully, showing her bright blinding teeth. They turned to her, laughter stopping. She sorta hoped it hadn't, Lumine's laugh is beautiful.

"What do you want Calla." Kody glared, voice sounding monotone with a hint of harshness.

"Nothing much, just want to hang with you guys today." She replied innocently, pouting that they would question her.

With that, the plan began.

Okay, so I have an idea for another Komine book. It should be coming out after this one though.

It's going to be called, "Birthday Surprise" and will probably a one shot.

Well, bye!