Ch. 14

HEY EVERYONE!! GUESS WHO'S BACK?!? ME!!

Ok, so I know I've been gone for Soooooo long, and I know you all probably want to bury my guts for that, but don't worry I'm back now.

Ok, well let's get on to the story you've been waiting for!!

°•.•°•.•°•.•° (I miss doing that, lol)

It's been about two months since the incident, and everything was back to normal. Well, almost normal. Ever since than, Lumine had been treated...differently.

He gets to spend less time with his boyfriend Kody, he has to work more, and no one will really talk to him unless they need something, or if it's Kody.

But Lumine knows why everyone is acting like this. He's a werewolf, one of the most dangerous creatures to live...

Sighing quietly, Lumine dragged himself up to stand, ready to start whatever work today had planned for him. Walking over to Kody's room he knocked softly, waiting for an answer.

"Come in Lumine." Kody's voice was just above a whisper, after all it was still pretty early in the morning. The white haired boy entered, going over and tenderly kissing the brunette on the lips.

"Morning, love. Just wanted to say that before I go work for the day." Lumine spoke gently, sitting next to Kody and pulling him into his arms. Kody leaned into the touch, he's missed this. They rarely spend time together anymore, so this is a rare occurrence for the lovers.

Five minutes ticked away as they continued to hold one another. Suddenly a loud yelling came from downstairs, calling for Lumine. Both of them couldn't help but frown, and sigh.

Letting Kody go, Lumine got up, kissed his boyfriend one last time, and went off to get his orders for the day. Kody just gazed at the leaving Lumine in sorrow. He missed his boyfriend, he missed the bright and happy boy.

Kody laid down in his bed, covering his eyes that were slowly beginning to water, with his arm. Why did everything turn out like this?

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Lumine continued the labor work, cleaning and fixing the roof, mowing the lawn along with filling in dirt holes and such, cutting down a couple trees, and so on. This is what he did almost everyday.

Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he unbuttoned his shirt a bit, he had already taken off the jacket. He continued to cut down the tree, swinging the axe hard and strong when he heard his name being called.

Apparently Aiden wanted him.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Aiden sat at his desk thinking. He had to do it, he had too. But, does he really want to? He already had been trying to keep them separated for the sake of his son, but now, was he really going to take this step?

After a minute or so, he decided what he needed to do. Picking up the phone, he dialed for someone to get him Lumine.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Lumine entered the office, a stonic look painted his features. Aiden stared back, looking slightly pale.

"Please, sit down Lumine. I need to speak with you." Gesturing to the chair in front of himself, Aiden continued to speak.

"I have something I want to discuss with you. This might be hard, but it's for the best." Lumine just stared at Aiden puzzled. 'What is so important?' Lumine thought to himself.

"What do you need, Aiden?"

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

The words echoed over and over in his head as he walked down the hall to his work. Lost in his own thoughts, Lumine didn't notice Kody sneaking up to him.

Kody wrapped his arms around Lumine, and gave him a big squeeze, kissing the side of his head at the same time.

Just noticing Kody, Lumine tensed up and gently began to shove him off. Kody let go, his eye's filled with worry, and sadness. Looking into those green eyes almost made Lumine go and hug him, but he knew he couldn't, so he turned away.

"L-...Lumine? Is everything okay?" Kody asked nervously. Lumine just kept his eyes facing the other direction, not daring to look at Kody as he spoke.

"Kody. Look. We....we need to stop seeing each other. I...I don't want to be with you anymore, it's just...I can't lie any longer. I don't love you, haven't in a long while." Lumine continued to look away, his blue-gold eyes filling with tears, threatening to spill over.

Kody didn't move. He didn't speak. Didn't do anything. He couldn't, he just didn't know what you do. So he started to laugh.

"This...this is a joke right? Right?" He was met with silence.

"Right Lumine?! This is just a joke?! Please tell me it is, please!" Kody broke down tears spilling down his cheeks like rivers. He could hear his own heart breaking into little pieces.

Lumine didn't move to comfort Kody like he would have, instead he spoke in a low voice before walking away.

"It's for the better." Then he was gone, down the hall, and out of sight, leaving Kody on his knees in his own tears.

'Why? Why did he do that? Why?'

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Okay! so yeah, that's the chapter! Sorry you had to come back to a sad chapter with a cliff hanger. Hehe...

Well. I hope you enjoyed my chapter!

Bye!!!