Ch. 10

Hey guys! I'm feeling a bit better now, I can focus on words finally without getting head aches and such! Ok, now,

ON TO LE CHAPTER!!!

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

It's been a couple days since Lumine told Kody about the whole, 'I'm-part-dog-so-I-have-weird-dominace-issues' thing. But, that's not exactly what Lumine had wanted to inform Kody about. The original thought he had in mind, was telling Kody about him being a werewolf, but he just couldn't do it. He was far to anxious about what Kody's reaction to that would be.

So now Lumine sat in the living room, right in the corner of the couch, flipping through the same magazine that started the whole ordeal. The guilt was weighing his shoulders, and he keeps trying to get it off his mind, but so far, nothing has worked in his favor.

Realizing that staying in the same place as his boyfriend was not going to help, he decided to go out and take a short walk. He grabbed his jacket before going up the many, many stairs to Kody's room. Huffing for breath a bit from the trek, he knocked on the door, before opening it.

Kody sat in his room, bored out of his mind. He had been trying to figure out why Lumine had been down lately. He would notice that when he saw Lumine his face was less happy, his smile less bright. He almost looked, hesitant, around Kody now.

He continued to question and figure this out, when he heard a knock at his bedroom door. Then it began to open, but he didn't make any moves to keep the person out, for the only people there in the house for the moment were himself, and Lumine.

Lumine walked into Kody's room, jacket on, ready to talk.

"Hey Kody. Um, well, I'm... Going to be out for a bit. Just wanted to let you know to stay in the house 'till I get back. Don't want anything bad to happen. So I'll see you in a bit!"

With that, Kody nodded his head, okay with the terms. Then before Lumine left, he came over and pecked Kody on the cheek before rushing out, hoping Kody didn't see his bright red face.

Kody, who was very joyous to revive a kiss from his beloved, just stayed where he was and continued to question what has been up with Lumine.

Lumine walked down the street close to school, thoughts zipping and zooming in his head of decisions he could make. 'Should I tell him? But, what if he reacts badly? You'll never know if you don't say something.' Suddenly he bumped into a stranger in a business man's suit.

"Oops! Sorry mister!" Lumine picked himself up, and then helped the man up quickly.

"Oh, that's alright lad! Thing's like this'll happen." With that the man left, and
Lumine was about too as well, until he turned his head to see a small shop.