Ch.12

HI!!! I'm back y'alls. Sooner than I thought too. Lol.

So I was just itching to write so badly, and I decided, "WHY NOT UPDATE FOR MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! Or aliens, or whatever you are.

Okay well, let's get a moving why don't we?!

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Lumine was quickly on the case after finding Kody gone. He burst out of the house in his little dog form, trying to track the scent of his boyfriend.

Paws padding against the concrete side walk, small nose sniffing the ground and air, he finally picks up a familiar scent. He lifts his nose, sniffing more in the air for the smell. It doesn't smell exactly like someone he knows, but maybe someone he had a short meeting with recently.

It clicked. The man from earlier. This is his scent! Lumine growls thinking about the man. He starts to run, going as fast as his little legs would carry him.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

The red head continued to smile down at the two bound witches.

"So, you finally came too, huh?" She questioned, twirling the blindfold in her hand. She then stopped twirling it, and came closer into Kody's face, grabbing his cheeks harshly and moving his face side to side in some sort of inspection type deal.

Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she pulled her hand away harshly. Getting up, she went near Calla, looking her over and smirking lowly.

"What do you want with us?!" Calla hissed darkly.

"What do I want? I want lots of money, but what other people might want you for? That's up to the buyer." The red head replied, walking away from the two and to a group of some other people.

"Buyer? Why would someone want to buy us?!" Calla's voice was loud, and hurting Kody's ears. He was about to shove her a bit with his side, but then the lady answered Calla's question.

"Why? For your blood of course! Drain you, and use it! Many people would pay good bucks for that! Speaking of that, our buyer should be here in about ten minutes." The answer sent chills along Kody's spine.

The air filled with silence, Calla not daring to say anything just like in the plan. Yes, Calla semi-planned this whole thing. They would get 'kidnapped' and sold, but as they were in the middle of waiting for the customer, Calla and Kody would try to escape, but only Calla would. They would make it look so real, that Calla wouldn't be caught. Then she would comfort Lumine when he finds out Kody is gone.