The Orphan Girl

I turn around to face the dauntless. There eyes are all watching with amused expressions planted on their faces. I'm just excited, I think, nothing that you haven't seen before luv.

"What do we do now?" I ask, returning the smile. These people are a lot nicer than the guys back in the orphanage.

"Well, we're going to jump on a train as it's moving, jump off the train when we reach the dauntless faction and jump off a building to get into the place." Eric says casually smiling as my jaw slowly drops leaving my mouth wide open.

"Wait, what do I have to do?" I ask. Eric and Marcus smirk and I realise they're not going to tell me. Great.

"So I have to jump on a train but it won't stop for us to get on. Then I have to jump off the train without it stopping. Then I have to jump off a building and try not to die." I say with a tiny bit of sarcasm in my voice.

I know they're joking. They all no their heads, including Natalie. They're not joking. These guys must be crazy but then again, I'm crazy. I shrug my shoulders and wait for them to start moving in the direction that we need to be travelling in.

Their attitude has changed quite a bit as they have become relaxed and id say they are pretty awesome and amazing! I wish i was like them. I love it so much. These guys are the best people I've ever met but I'm not that hard to please to be honest. I wasn't even put off with the whole 'jumping off stuff' business which looks as if the reaction I had given had surprised them a bit. I'm used to it so it doesn't affect me anymore.

They turn and walk into the distance so I follow them, not really knowing where I'm going. Natalie turns around to give me a reassuring smile and then he returns her gaze back into the distance as she walks.

We walked and walked for what seemed like hours until we finally reached the train tracks. Eric pulls some kind of device thing out of his pocket. He notices me gaze and smiles.

"It's a device that tells the train to come when we're ready and where it needs to go." he says fiddling with all of the levers and buttons on the thing. he didn't give it a name so I shall take the liberty of calling the box device thing Sarah. It's a good name, I think to myself.

Without much time passing since Eric asked the train to come by using Sarah, it comes rushing around the corner. How on earth am I ever supposed to be able to jump on that beast? I except the fact that I'm going to die and face Eric for instructions on what I'm supposed to be doing.

He smiles, "Just do what you think you should do to get on. The trains never normally this fast so i'll help you on if you need it."

I smile and get ready to jump towards the doors. I get my hand ready by y side to grab onto it and I put my feet in the running position.

The train seems to be hurdling towards us fasted every minute but I'm ready for the blow of it hitting me.

Eric yells something to me but I'm too busy concentrating on the train coming towards us. I reach out and grab the train as it whooshes past us. I grabbed it. The pain of the blow explodes through my body but I manage to control it. My feet grip onto the bottom of the train and I pull myself up. Looking around, I notice that everyone is on the train except Marcus. Where is he? Did he fall off the train because it was going too fast for him to reach it? I grab the side bar and look over the edge to see if he's dangling down the side. He's not. I look back to see if he didn't get on the train. He's not there either. I turn back around to face the others. They have worried expressions o their faces so they must have noticed he isn't here.

Just as I'm about to ask where he is, Marcus comes swinging down from the top of the train while screening but his aim is bad so whacks into me. I stare at him in shock, the others do too. I can't believe he just pulled a trick like that. I thought he was dead. They have a real sense of humour. I've always wanted to meet someone like that who could play a trick on you but not apologies loads afterwards. These are definitely the best people i have ever met in my whole entire messed up life! I can never be serious even if I've been hurt so I start laughing uncontrollably. I double over unable to breath anymore. The others are laughing now as well but they laugh with me instead of at me. I look over at Marcus with tears in my eyes from laughing too much. I push him playfully and carry on laughing uncontrollably with the others. I've finally made some real friends that are the same age as me. This I the best feeling in the world.

(Hey guys. Another chapter for y'all. If you want any ideas to be put into this then comment. I might put them in depending on what it is. If you want me to start doing anything with the book comment them as well. K baiii)