The Orphan Girl

We finally get to the dorm rooms. I turn around so that I'm facing Ben, who just glares at me. The hatred in his big green eyes dig deep into my soul. It devours my liking in him and everyone like him, all because of my parents. What did they do? Why is no one mature enough to realise that I'm nothing like them?

"Thanks Ben," I whisper, "If it weren't for you hating me because of my parents, we'd probably be good friends."

I open the door and enter the dorm. I look back at him. He still glares at me so I slam the door in his fat, and ugly face. People can be so stupid. I'm a child. Whose this horrible to a child? A sad and lonely idiot, that's who.

I walk over to my bed that sits at the end of the long room. Everyone glares at me as I walk. They must have caught a case of the peasants. So many peasants. So little time...

I flop down on the bed and groan loudly. I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. I tilt my head. It's Myra. Oh God, help me.

"You okay?" she tilts her head.

"I guess." I lift myself up and sit on the side of my bed. She comes over and sits beside me, not as close as before.

"I think I was a bit too close for comfort last time we talked," she says, "I'm sorry. I though maybe..."

She bites her thumb and turns away to look at the other girls that are staring at us, or should I say me.

"I'm sorry for reacting badly to it, I guess."

"I'll see you later then." and with that, she walks over to her bed. People stare at me even more. Glaring with their cold, judging eyes. They must have been told about whatever my parents did or they've just realised that I'm their daughter. Whatever it is, its obvious that everyone hates me.

"What?" I yell, "Why does everyone hate me? Why won't someone tell me what's happened?"

No one says anything, they just carry on staring and staring. I shoot up and stomp out of the door. I'm sick of people. Every. Single. Person. I slam the door behind me. I'm not in the greatest mood today.

I walk down the corridors but try to avoid getting lost again. I come across a strange looking door. I look at the plaque above the door. It reads 'Tattoo shop'. I open the door and walk inside. I'm gonna get a tattoo. Such rebel. Very wow.

"Can I have a tattoo please?" I say to the guy behind the counter. He turns around and smiles a toothy smile.

"How old?" his deep voice cracks slightly.

"The last time I checked I was seventeen, I think," I say, "I've never really celebrated my birthday."

He nods slowly and backs up into the room behind him. I lean on the counter and look at the drawings. They're amazing. The guy comes walking out of the room with another person, a girl. She smiles shyly at me.

"This is Georgia. I'm Steve. She'll be doing your tattoo. Would you like to draw the tattoo you want or do you want someone to professionally draw it?" he asks.

"I'll draw it." I say. He hands me a piece of paper and a pencil. I turn it over and start drawing. I decide to draw a flower, the flower that covers the fields in my favourite dream.

Once I finished, I give it back to the man. He takes one look at the drawing and them back at me with big eyes.

"This is amazing!" he says. Why is he so shocked? I smile at him, "Follow me to where you'll get the tattoo."

He starts walking over to the far corner of the room, calling me and Georgia over with his hand. Georgia starts walking after him so I follow.

We come to a small table-bed thing which I'm assuming I lie down on. He motions to the bed thing. The hard wood is uncomfortable and it seems to dig into my shoulders.

"Where would you like the tattoo then?" Georgia asks sweetly. I point to the upper part of my arm. She nods and prints the drawing on my arm.

"You ready?" I nod my head and wait for the pain to kick in.

~~~~~~

The pain wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. My arm throbs a bit. Georgia told me it was just like getting your ears pierced but I've never had that done before.

"You're done," she wipes my arm and gets up, "Come and look at it in the mirror over here."

She walks to a small mirror on the wall, that hangs in the middle of the room. I follow her and look into it. The flower looks real, like the painting that I drew by my bed, in the dorm room.

"It looks absolutely amazing," I say with my mouth wide open, "Thank you."

I stand up, thank everyone and leave. I guess I have to go back to my dorm now then. I remember how to get there from this place so I start walking to it. I whistle loudly and swing my arms around at my side. People walk past and glare at me, they obviously hate me still but I don't care anymore. I reach the dorm and swing the door open. In the centre of the room are two frightened and scared looking people. They're surrounded by everyone that sleeps in the dorm, who also look worried and sad. The two people in the middle, who are adults, turn around and look at me. It's Natalie and Tori.

(Another chapter peeps. Hope you guys like it. Comment any ideas you want to be added to it an any characters. Loves you 💕)