The Orphan Girl

I writher around, not caring who I hit. Hands pull me back but I refuse to go anywhere. Drakes screams loudly and I begin to join in. As the hands become stronger, the more cuts and bruises are produced. I feel something drip down my arm, blood. I frail my arms around hitting everything and shooting pain through my arms. I hear a bang and only imagine the worse.
"Drake." I scream. No reply.
A hard rock collides with my chin and knocks me out cold. My vision blackens and then I see nothing.
I awaken in the same white room that I might as well live in. Drake sits besides me, eyes darting and studying everything in the room. Thank god he is alive!
"Hey." I say, trying to comfort him slightly.
"What is this place? Where are we? I've never been here before. What is this place? Evelyn? Hey?" He talks quickly, spit flying through his mouth and onto my face. I try to wipe it off but realise that my arms are strapped down, again.
"I'm going to have to live with your spit on my face now," I say smiling "I woken up in this place twice. It's fine, just a plain white room full of nothing. Enjoy." I say
Just as he begins to speak, the doors open and in come to massive peasants. 'Mom and dad'. I look them up and down and try to look as confident as possible. I see Drake look at me from the corner of my eye and smile to reassure him.
"How are you both this fine evening." I ask sarcastically.
"Not good at the moment. You see, you both are very special in keeping alive. I don't know about your father but I prefer to saver you and not the boy." the woman says.
"THEYRE YOUR PARENTS?" I nod, "what do you mean anyway?"
"We have decided to do a couple things that you probably won't like. There is something in your heart that will get rid of all problems. We call it a serum. There is one problem though. We need the whole heart. No one is going to live after this."
"I still don't understand what you're saying. Dumb it down for me please..." said Drake.
"We need a heart from either one of you. We don't know you so we have no emotional attraction. We have decided to use your heart. Goodbye." The man said with a smile.
No! Surely they can't do something like this.
"What? No!" We both said at the same time.
The woman turns around as we yell and try to escape. A scraping sound echoes around the room, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand. In a flash, I knife comes flying through the air. It hits Drake in the forehead. Blood seeps through the hole and drips down his face. It drips off the side of my face from the explosion. My parents laughed at my pain.
Nothing was ever the same again.

Dear Diary,
I still remember Drake and my past. I wish I'd have done more to help him. His heart was used. People died because of that serum and I was the person who basically gave it to them. Why didn't I let him go and stay in the room myself? I play the whole thing over and over again. Nothing is ever the same. I still have the dreams. I still think the same way. I have become more enclosed and private. No one has made me feel better. I ended up marrying Marcus. He's changed. We had a son. Marcus is too strict on him but I have lost all strength. Look at what my parents did to me. I wish they were dead. I left Marcus. No one could take that amount of rage. I wish I could stand up for our son, make him feels safe like I did with Drake. Nothing is the same and it never will be.
From Evelyn

HEYYY GUYS. I THINK IVE FINISHED XD PRETTY LAME ENDING I KNOW. I might start another one for another thing and plan it out a little. I has all the ideas. If you want me to add anything to the end of this, just comment ideas and I'll add them for you <3 thanks for reading guys ily)