The Orphan Girl

I wake up in a pearl white room. My eyes haven't adjusted to the bright light so it hurts my eyes. I look around the room and I realise it is completely empty apart from the chair that I'm sitting on. I look down at my arms and legs to see if they are tied down. As I thought, they are and they are quite tight. I can see the circulation in my hands disappear slowly but surely. I bend my wrists so I can reach the notts that hold me to the chair. I probably spend about 11 minutes trying to undo them but I finally do it. I twist my wrists and smile as they crack. Once I've undone the rope that holds my feet down to the chair, I walk towards the door and try to open it. Surprisingly, it opens. If they made all this effort to keep me enclosed in this room, then why didn't they lock the door so I couldn't get out? This is probably some kind of test to see how fast I can get out. All I can say is that I'm beast at escaping places which shows a lot. I look left and right and start walking to the exit that stands at the other end of the corridor. I dot want to be here anymore so I intend to leave as I began - freaking amazingly.

"Where do you think your going?" someone says behind me. I turn around to see who it is. I don't know who she is.

"I was in there." I reply pointing at the door behind me. Whoever this woman is, she makes me feel strangely relaxed. I don't even know her name. She nods and puts out her hand for me to shake. I'm not sure wether I want to shake her hand but I do just to avoid a commotion.

"My name is Tori." She says to me while smiling widely. I smile back at her warmly. Tori has long black hair that reaches to the middle of her back. Her dark eyes flow a bit like the light in my dream. I'm never going to get over that ball of light turning into my mother in the dream.

"I'm Evelyn. Where am I supposed to be going?" I ask looking around at the huge amount of people and the vast corridors that seem endless. I don't think I'd ever be able to find my way around this place. Just as I'm about to say something else, I'm cut off by Marcus colliding into me.

"Woah! How did you get out of there." He asks obviously stunned at me standing in front of him.

"Well an apology would be nice," I tease while smiling, "I just untied the notts with my hands, as you do and opened the door. It really wasn't that hard."

He stares at me, not doing anything what so ever. He seems to look a bit awkward.

"What?" I say raising an eyebrow slightly. He chuckles quietly so only I could hear and winks. I can feel myself blush so I look down at my feet.

"So. I can see you met Tori. She will be showing you around the place until Natalie comes back from the training room. So I guess I'll see you in the cafeteria later." He says and walks off.

I look back at Tori who grins at me.

"He doesn't usually act like that around people. You can tell he likes you a lot more than the other people around this place," she says, "Lets go looking around then but before we do, can I just say that I do the best tours of this place so your a very lucky person. First I'm going to take you to the shop to get you some new clothes because let's be honest, you look an absolute mess!"

We laugh and start walking towards the shop that she's talking about. I think I like this girl already. She's different to the others. She reminds me a lot about myself. I like that about people as it show that we are going to either be amazing friends or we're going to be enemies because we are too alike for our own good. I think this is the first real friend that I've ever had who I can relate to.

(Heyyy. Two uploads in a day. I kinda got a bit bored and I can't be bothered to do anything else. Don't forget to vote and stuffs. Baiiiii <4)