The Orphan Girl

I smile again and quickly walk out of the door and back to my room. What was that about? I know it's pretty self explanatory but I'm still a bit confused. Always confused. Every single second of every single day and every single year. All of the time.
I swing the door open and slam it behind me, still thinking about what's happening. I look down at the floor to avoid the eye contact. I face plant the bed and groan loudly.
Not much time later, the door opens again and Eric walks in swinging his arms at his sides. Everyone turns their head to look at him. They look really scared. I roll my head so that I can see him. He's walking to me. This is going to be about the fear thing that Tori was talking about. Heavenly Father above if you can hear me, please help for once in your life, help me.
"Everyone follow me." he yells standing inches away from my bed. My ears ring slightly for the impact of his yelling. Damn that dude can yell. I wish I could yell like that.
I roll off the side of the bed and groan loudly again. I feel myself being pulled up by my jacket. It's obviously Lottie.
"Come on." She says pulling me away from my bed," What did that woman want with you?"
"Please never say that again," I say rolling my eyes, "Her name is Tori and she was just talking to me about what was happening."
"Oh, okay then," she says in a slight whisper. She looks down at the floor and carries on speaking, "What is happening...between you and me."
She looks over to me, then back at the floor. She probably knows that she's gone to far but I trust her. I don't know why. I just do.
"We're going to do this thing where we are given a serum and we can see our fears as well as other people. I don't know who's watching it but its probably someone important." I say with my hand over my mouth so that no one else can hear. She nods and reaches for my hand which she squeezes.
I notice Eric look behind his shoulder at us and he slows his walking. He walks to my right and smiles warmly at me.
"Can I talk to you please Evelyn?" he asks me looking quickly from me to Lottie then to our hands and then back to me. I can guess exactly what he's thinking. Lottie smiles ad nods to him and catches up to the others.
"What's the matter?" I ask
"Did Tori talk to you about what's happening?"
"Yeah. It's a bit confusing, but yet again, everything seems confusing at the moment." I say tilting my head upwards so I can see him. He's so tall.
"These guys aren't going to the same place as you. They're going to a different room so I got someone to take you to the same room but in a different place. It's a very serious matter because no one has ever gone to that place for the fear landscape. If anything happens, just run. Don't stop running until you find someone. Just. Don't. Stop. Running. I bet that nothing's going to happen anyway but just in case anything happens. I just want you be safe," He blushes at the end part but quickly says, "Everyone wants you to be safe."
"You didn't need to say that 'Everyone wants you to be safe'. There was no need to be embarrassed by what you said, it was kinda cute." I say smiling up at him.
He looks down at his feet and I can see his cheeks puff up slightly. Probably smiling. His cheeks change colour and I laugh. He lifts his head and laughs with me.
"It's just all bit too much to handle. I don't know what's happening and it's scaring me. I don't think I can do this anymore. I know it's been a couple of days but its too much." I say.
I slide down on the wall behind me and tuck my legs in. My lungs burn, my head throbs and my stomach punches me from the inside. He kneels down besides me and puts a hand on my shoulder.
"There's nothing to worry about." he says.
"I can't..."
"Just breath."
"You're making it sound like I'm having a baby." I say with my head reding on my legs.
"Not yet."
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing you need to worry about"
"I heard what you said. It was just a bit too creepy." I say shaking my head - that is resting on my legs.
"You don't need to think like a crazy person."
"Rude." I say.
"You don't know what's happening. It could be a good thing. No one knows."
"But..."
"Shut your mouth, stand up an follow me." Someone yells from about a foot away. I lift my head up slightly and see Drake standing there. I rest my head back onto my legs and smile to myself.
"Who asked you to come?" I ask him
"Tori." He says. It had to be Tori. No one else but Tori. I groan loudly and fall to the side onto the floor. Why are the floors in this place so god damn comfortable?
"I don't wanna." I moan.
Someone grabs my arms and pulls me down the corridor.
"Nooo!" I yell.
"Move your butt." Drake yells.
"You'll never take me alive Satan. Not today. Only on Tuesdays." I yell back at him.
"It is Tuesday idiot."
"That's okay then," I say and get up. I smile at him an walk down the corridor that we were heading in, "you coming?" I yell back at him, smiling to myself. I hear him chuckle quietly and he runs to catch up with me. I wave back to Eric and smile. He looks so confused. I guess I confused myself to be honest, but I'm not that surprised. You'd think I'm stupid, but I'm not. Seriously. I promise.

(I've not posted for a while but here ya go people's. don't forget to vote and stuffs. Stay in school kids. Baiii)