1

Amontae

"You ready?" Trey asked Anontae as they both stood in the drive way of the huge house.

They both had on all black ski masks, along with glocks in their hands.

Amontae let out a deep sigh.

Deep down inside Amontae didn't want to do this, but he had no choice. If he didn't do this, him and Trey would both be in trouble by their boss, Ramses.

Trey has been working for Ramses since he was a Freshman.

Ramses took Trey in after seeing Trey beat up one of his old workers and snatching his chain. Ramses was impressed by Trey's street fight ability and ruthless attitude.

Ever since that day Ramses treated Trey like his family.

Amontae started working for Ramses 8 months ago. Amontae didn't want to, but after his dad got locked up for drug dealing— his family started to struggle with money, because of his mother's drug addiction.

"Yea." Amontae said dryly

Trey and Amontae made their way towards the house entrance, Trey noticed a security camera by the front door. Trey quickly pulled a black bandana out of his pocket and covered the camera as much as possible.

Both of them forced their shoulders on the door trying to break in, but the door wouldn't budge.

"Fuck." Trey said frustrated kicking the door hard with his foot. Surprisingly, the door opened making Trey chuckle.

Amontae on the other hand was nervous. He was afraid of getting caught or worse, killed.

Trey quickly his way into the house

"Damn this motherfucka huge and fancy." Trey said astonished by the house.

It was neatly decorated with gold and white patterns.

"Too bad I gotta rob it though." Trey said making his way up the gold staircase with Amontae behind him.

Trey robbed houses for Ramses about a million times, so to him this was nothing.

Amontae on the other hand only helped Ramses with drug dealing. This was his first time robbing a house.

While Amontae and Trey were in a room trying to find the safe, Amontae noticed something while looking under the bed. A box that had a lock on it.

"Oh shit I think I found it." Amontae said to himself excitedly while grabbing it with his extended arm.

He pulled the box from under the bed and quickly put it on the king sized bed.

"Trey I found it!" Amontae said while Trey was looking in the closet. Trey quickly turned around and walked towards the bed.

"But the shit got a lock on it." Amontae added with a frown on his face.

"Nigga so, we gotta bring this to Ramses anyway. He can figure that shit out— let's go." Trey said

Deep down Trey was worried. No matter how many robberies he did, he was always worried of getting caught. Even though Ramses would always cover him, Trey didn't feel fully protected.