34

Thanks for getting me to 12k reads!

*************

"The damn ghetto, we gotta get outta' here quick man." Loc commented as he looked out the window.

They were riding through a neighborhood that had niggas on every corner. It was trashy and had run down houses. It was very poor.

Amontae even noticed ratchet ass girls doing hood rat shit with babies in their arms. Some girls looked like they were barely above the age of fifteen. It was a sad community.

"You sure Ramses gave the right address?" Amontae asked as he locked the doors and let up his window.

He wasn't risking his life at all. He noticed some niggas standing around with big ass guns.

"Yeah, I just need to find the house. He said it was going to be a trap house." Twan said as he retyped the address into the GPS.

"What the hell Gio doing at a trap house? Shouldn't he be at a mansion?" Loc asked.

"Nigga you dumb or somethin'? Why would Gio give out the address to his crib? There's a reason why he got a trap house. To do business in." Twan informed Loc.

"Why doesn't Ramses have a trap house? The nigga be doing everything out his house. He even kill niggas in there." Loc wondered.

Twan smacked his lips, "Nigga ion know. You ask him."

They continued to ride around until the GPS told them they were at their location. They were parked in front of a house that was painted all black.

"Damn is this bitch haunted?" Loc joked as he observed the house. The black paint made the house looked like it belonged in a scary movie.

It wasn't a regular trap house. It looked like a normal house instead. The windows weren't cracked, the paint wasn't peeling, and the front door was on its henges.

"Why you always saying dumb shit?" Twan stressed as he put the car in park.

"I was just joking man. Why you always bitching about everything?" Loc responded.

"I don't bitch about everything, you just say the dumbest shit." Twan argued back.

Loc smacked his lips, "Nigga no I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

They continued to argue with each other for a bit until Amontae interrupted them, "So are we going to do the deal or what? I don't wanna be up here long." He said as he unbuckled his seat belt.

He didn't have time for shenanigans. He was ready to do business so he could go back home to his family.

Twan cleared his throat, "Right, let's stay focused." He said unbuckling his seat belt.

They soon made their way to the front door and Amontae quickly knocked on it.

Within a few seconds the door swung open and they were greeted by a Hispanic dude, "Yes?" He asked in a thick accent.