36

TW: This chapter contains rape!

**********

Mistakes are just bad choices

It was going on ten o'clock, Chris smirked as he watched Emily open the door to the apartment. It took him a while, but he finally figured out where Amontae stayed; by stalking Emily.

He was going to execute his job so Titan could stop threatening him.

"I got your ass." He spoke to himself before taking another sip out of his liquor.

He licked his lips as he watched Emily walk back outside to take out the trash. She was looking really nice in the dress she had on. It made her ass look really fat.

Chris noticed Amontae's car wasn't in the driveway, meaning Emily was home alone.

He smacked his lips, "Damn this was a waste of gas." He said before hitting his steering wheel.

He continued to watch Emily and could feel himself getting turned on. He had been wanting to get inside of her since tenth grade.

"Fuck it." He mumbled as he opened his car door and grabbing pocket knife before getting out of his car.

He jogged his way from the parking lot to the front of the apartment.

He twisted the knob and smiled when he realized Emily's dumb ass left it unlocked. He tiptoed his way inside of the apartment and closed the door.

"Amontae? Did you get my food?!" Emily yelled form the kitchen, she was busy pre-making Ayden's bottles for the night.

Chris walked his way into the kitchen and seen that Emily was turned around, "Damn you still thick ass hell." He commented.

"Really Amon-".

Emily froze when she realized it wasn't Amontae. She nearly shitted herself, for some reason she couldn't move. She was just stuck. Her heart beat increased rapidly.

"Don't be shy baby girl." Chris said before wrapping his arms around her and kissing her on the back of her neck.

"P-p-please, I h-have a son." She stuttered.

"That was suppose to be my baby." Chris said before licking her neck.

Emily then tried to run, but Chris had a good grip on her, "Don't run baby. This gonna be quick." He said before pulling her close to him.

Emily then elbowed him in the stomach making him mad.

"Stupid bitch!" He yelled before swinging her onto the ground making her hit her head on the ground.

He then hovered on top of and then forced his lips on her mouth. Emily tried to mush his face back, he then pulled out his knife and held it close to her neck.

"Bitch stop trying me and give me what I want." He threatened before wrapping his other hand around her neck and squeezing it.

Emily choked a little and her face began to turn red. Chris unsqueezed her neck and smirked.

Emily felt helpless as he stuck one of his fingers in her, "Damn you wet. You be like this everyday?" Chris said before licking his finger.