44

FINALE

RIP King Von💔

*******

Amontae sat in the hospital room and look at an injured Manny. The kid was patched up and eating out of a fruit cup. Manny was attacked by two men and got shot in the shoulder. Luckily, the wound wasn't life-threatening.

Amontae noticed his face was a bit swollen. He also had bruises on his exposed arm.

"Manny." Amontae spoke, gaining his attention. He needed answers to know what was going on.

"Hm?", the kid answered back. He slurped down the peaches and placed the empty cup in the trash bin by his bed.

"I know this is tough for you, but do you know who did this? Did they leave any names?", he asked.

Manny closed his eyes and sighed. He shook his head up and down, "O-one of the guys said, to tell you that some dude named, Titan, wants you. He wants to kill you. How do they know I work for you? I don't want any parts in this.", he explained.

Manny was indeed scared. He didn't want to lose his life over drugs. He didn't even care about hustling. He only did it to help provide for his family. But if he knew it was this dangerous, he would've rather worked in fast food.

Amontae grew angry. He couldn't believe Titan was still trying to come for him. He wondered how Titan even knew he was still alive. He was tired of it, he was going to put an end to it. Even if it meant risking his life. Titan needed to be dead.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna handle this. I don't want you to get hurt anymore. This has nothing to do with you." He spoke.

Amontae looked at his cell phone and searched through his contacts. He then paused and clicked 'Ramses'. He then sent him a message.

We need to handle some business.

>>

Imani hummed to 'Love Cycle' as she laid down her hair. After she laid her hair,  she applied her false lashes on her eyelids. There wasn't a special occasion going on. She just wanted to look cute.

Amontae walked in the room and instantly kicked off his Chicago Air Jordan 1's. He pulled off his black hoodie and put on his Durag. He was still sporting waves. Yet, he had been thinking about growing his hair out.

Imani looked at him and smiled, "You finna lay down already? It's only two o'clock." She said as she put all of her hair products up.

Amontae sighed. He was low key stressed, "Yeah, I just need to rest a little." He said before planting himself on the king-sized bed.

Imani could tell he was stressed. She climbed on him and looked at him. "Tell me what's wrong." She demanded.

"A lot. It's just somethings I should keep to myself. It's not that I don't trust you. I just want to keep it to myself. Cause in the end. Imma have to handle it on my own." He spilled, speaking his mind.

Imani understood him. She leaned down and began to kiss on his neck. "Problems are temporary. But they will stay until you solve them." She said calmly in his ear.