26

Trey

"Who snitching?" Ramses asked Trey as they both hopped into his car.

Ramses had just bailed Trey out of jail for fifty thousand dollars because he was accused of robbery. He didn't like the fact that he had to spend his Saturday bailing Trey out.

"I don't know, I think it's that nigga Tony. You know he been locked up for a while now." Trey replied as he put on his seat belt.

The officers tried to get Trey to run his mouth about the robbery, but he didn't. Simply because he had a right to stay quiet until he had a lawyer. He was set for court next month and he didn't like it.

Ramses put his shades on face and turned up his lips.

"Was Kairo involved in this?" Ramses asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Trey didn't mind telling him the truth because he knew he could trust Ramses. After all, he was like his father.

"Yeah." Trey answered before pulling out his phone to check his messages.

"Stupid ass always tryna' follow the damn crowd." Ramses mumbled as they pulled up to a stop light.

Although Kairo did work for Ramses. He didn't like the fact that he was starting to get into trouble. Starting fights, skipping school, and now he was robbing people.

Trey noticed how Tasha had blowed him up, but he ignored it when he noticed Amontae texted yesterday. He clicked the message and his heart dropped.

She's gone bro...

Trey stared at the message not knowing what to say.

"Fuck." Trey mumbled as he tried to call Amontae but he wouldn't pick up.

"Everything aight?" Ramses asked keeping his focus on the road.

He hoped that he didn't do anything stupid because of Winter. Trey knew that this would affect Amontae in the worst way and wanted to be there for him.

"Yeah, uh can you drop me off at Amontae's house?" Trey asked before locking his phone.
**
Trey sighed as he knocked on the front door. He didn't want to see his homeboy sad, but he had to check up on him.

The front door swung open and there stood Aria with Ayden in her arms. She already knew what Trey was here for, so she stepped to the side to let him in.

"He upstairs?" Trey asked as he walked into the house.

"Yeah." Aria responded as she closed the door back and make her way to the couch.

Trey quickly made his way upstairs and walked to Amontae's room. He knocked on the door softy hoping that Amontae would open the door.

"Who is it?" Amontae asked with an attitude.

Trey furrowed his eyebrows, "It's me nigga, open the door." He demanded.

Amontae quickly opened the door and looked at him. Trey could tell that he was high and shook his head. Smoking can only numb your feelings. Not get rid of them.