21

Angela

"What are you here for ma'am?" The receptionist asked Angela as she typed on the computer.

She was a middle-aged woman that had glasses hanging off her nose. She looked very focused as she typed on the computer, but also kept her attention on Angela.

"Pick up." Angela simply said before looking at the clock that had just struck one o'clock.

"For who?" She asked.

"Marcus Davis." Angela replied.

The lady quickly typed in the name and looked through a few files. She then smiled at Angela.

"Today's his lucky day huh?" She asked.

"Yes."

Marcus was finally being released because his drug charges were dropped. He was wrongfully sentenced and was being freed because of two things: lack of evidence and not being read his Miranda Rights.

"He'll be out shorty. You can wait in the waiting area." The lady instructed Angela as she started to type again.

Angela simply nodded her head and headed to the waiting room. She clutched her purse nervously as she sat in the rusted seat. She couldn't believe her husband was finally coming home.

Angela barely visited Marcus while he was locked up because she didn't want to see her husband in a prison suit. She was already going through enough things.

A few minutes later two security guards entered the room with Marcus in front of them. He had on the same clothes he had on when he got arrested: a wife beater and Levi jeans.

Marcus stood at 6'3" with nice chocolate skin, a thick beard that complimented his round face, plump lips, a wide nose that fitted his face, and had tattoos covering his arms.

Marcus had became more buff. Since he was locked up for months, he worked out almost everyday.

Angela observed her husband and noticed he had gotten new more tattoos. Two on his upper right arm and one on his left arm that had her name tattooed on it.

The officers checked Marcus one more time before leaving him alone with Angela.

They both look at each other until Angela decided to break the ice.

"How have you been?" Angela asked.

Marcus smirked at Angela, "Is that what you ask a man after he has been released from prison?"

Angela eyes widened a little at the question she asked.

"Oh-..I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous." Angela explained as she stood up.

"Nervous about what?" Marcus asked.

"It's been a while since I've seen you, and I haven't visited you not once." She said as she began to walk towards to the exit.

Marcus walked beside her while looking at her.

He let out sigh, "I understand Angie, you didn't want to see me locked up. But you could've at least called." 

"I know and I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." Angela said as he held the door open for her.

Marcus smirked as Angela walked past him. "How?" He asked as he followed behind her.

He eyed her ass and bit his bottom lip. He missed his wife and couldn't wait to get in her. Being locked up for months gave him blue balls.

"You'll see."

Amontae

"Man Ramses really got us skipping school for this bullshit?" Trey asked as he pulled on his blunt.