5

2 months later.

Catch up: Lincoln High won the championship and Amontae was awarded as MVP. He was also being offered scholarships. Amontae's mother has also been in rehab for two weeks due to an overdose that almost took her life. So their Aunty Diana stays with them to watch the house. Winter and Amontae have also been dating for almost two months.
**

"Baby stop." Winter said as Amontae sucked on her neck.

Amontae was at Winter's house because he got tired of Diana walking in his room every five minutes.

Amontae thought Diana was nosy, everytime he would try to leave the house she would ask all types of questions.

Amontae also didn't like how she would wake them up early on weekends just so they wouldn't sleep all day.

Amontae ignored Winter and sucked on her neck harder. He was trying to leave a hickey on her neck.

"You tryna give me hickey?" Winter said giggling.

She loved how affectionate Amontae was. Not every girl gets an affectionate guy, so she thought she was lucky.

"Mmhm." Amontae said as he kissed her on the lips.
Winter kissed him back. They then started to make out.

Amontae stuck his tongue in her mouth and tongued Winter. Amontae then started to roam his hands on her body.

Winter pulled her head back to break the kiss. She wasn't trying to go far with Amontae. Not yet.

"So how's Aria." Winter said pushing Amontae off of her and sitting up.

Amontae sighed. He knew what Winter was doing.

"She doing good. She been acting weird, but she good." Amontae said laying down.

Amontae noticed that Aria been avoiding him and staying in her room. He also noticed that she was gaining a little weight. Amontae thought that she going through a growth spurt.

"Weird how?" Winter asked.

"She won't talk to me how she use to. She always in her room. "

"Maybe she don't like you anymore." Winter said tapping on her phone.

"I guess so." Amontae said checking his messages. Trey had texted him ten minutes ago.

Trey: you been on facebook bro?

Amontae turned up his face a little. He was wondering why Trey texted him that. Amontae replied back to Trey.

Nah, wassup?

A few minutes later Trey texted him back.

Trey: raven posted that video of you and Emily.

Raven and Emily had been beefing for a while now. All because Emily said that Raven had a fake Gucci bag. Everyday they would make post about each other.

Amontae got nervous when he read the text. He was scared Winter was on Facebook.

How tf she get it?