12

This chapter will have different POVs.
Trey

"Help! I need help!" Trey yelled as he dragged Amontae's half-dead body into the emergency room.

Trey's screaming made everyone turn their attention to him. People gasped and covered there children's eyes when they noticed Amontae's bloody body. Trey felt helpless as he carried Amontae. He didn't understand why people were looking instead of trying to help.

Amontae on the other hand was very weak. He was trying his best to keep his eyes open and keep a steady breathing pace. He was still in shock that he was just shot at less than ten minutes ago. He didn't understand why he was the one close to losing his life. Why did all the bullets hit him?

Eventually a nurse looked up and noticed Trey carrying Amontae. She gasped and ran over to them.

"Oh my god!" She said as she ran over to them. She was a new nurse that just started working. She had never seen a horrific site like this.

After she quickly examined Amontae and noticed he was breathing. She pressed the emergency button to call down emergency doctors.

"Stay with me sir! Help is on the way." She yelled as she lightly tapped Amontae's face to keep his eyes awake.

Trey was relieved that help was coming. He still held Amontae as he carried him to a seat. They sat next to a woman and she was in fear, she was wondering what the hell happened.

"You're gonna be okay." Trey said as he looked at Amontae. He had Amontae's arm wrapped around him to keep him held up.

Less than thirty seconds later EMTs came out with a stretcher and they placed Amontae on it. They quickly put an oxygen mask on him and pumped oxygen throughout his body. As they rolled Amontae to the back, Trey tried to follow them.

"Sir, you can't come back here." A man said as he stopped Trey.

Trey instantly became frustrated, "Please, that's my brother." Trey pleaded.

He wanted to be with Amontae. Hell, that was the least he could do. If he would've pulled off faster Amontae probably would've had less injuries.

"Sorry sir, come back tomorrow." The man said before closing the door.

Trey stood there with both of his hands on his head. He was lost, he was thinking of how fast they shot at. He couldn't believe that he let his guard down.

After leaving the emergency room, Trey pulled out his phone to call Winter. He had to let her know that Amontae was shot at. Even though they were acting childish, they both cared for each other.

Zion

"I blasted the fuck out of that nigga." Zion bragged as he swerved the corner.

He had to get payback on Amontae and Trey. He knew it was them that jumped him the other day. He just had to find the right time to get them. Unfortunately for him, he only shot Amontae. He was still going to get Trey though, soon or later.

"Hell yeah, that nigga tried to duck and shit."  Q said.

Even though he played basketball with Amontae, he didn't like him. He thought he was a show off. Q barely had playing time because of Amontae and he couldn't stand it. He was glad they won a championship, but he barely put up points.

Zion had a rush of energy running through his body. He couldn't believe that he shot at somebody for the first time. He felt like he was starting to earn street credits. Even though he wasn't a thug. Just a dumbass that stole his father's gun.