42

Short chapter

**********

Caught

"Bruh, you sure this the right spot? I ain't cut class for bullshit!" Manny complained as he followed his older cousin, Julian.

Julian rolled his eyes, "You really think I would skip school for bullshit? We finna make money. Big time money at that. I'm tired of selling them weak ass dime bags. Now we can make our own shit." He ranted as he lead Manny to the back of the warehouse.

Manny didn't say anything back. He could tell Julian was serious.

The boys made it the back of the warehouse and seen that the back door was cracked open. Julian smirked as he peeped his head inside of the place. He didn't expect Amontae to leave a building full of drugs unlocked.

"Aye, make sure you grab as much as you can." Julian ordered his little cousin. He wanted them to get what they could so they could make a lot of money.

Manny took off his school bag that didn't have anything in it, but a piece of paper and a phone charger in it.

"Come on." Julian spoke as they walked inside of the warehouse. The boys were instantly amazed at the sight.

The warehouse was so organized. Weed was put up in a certain section, bricks of cocaine was seen, and pills bottle were put up on shelves.

"Damnnn." Manny dragged as he observed the place. His eyes widened at all the potential money they could make.

"Aight, you get that side and I get this side. Fill your bag up as much as you can. We gotta make this quick." Julian ordered before taking off the bag he had swung over his shoulders.

Manny did as told and headed to the left side of the warehouse. He grabbed a zips of weed and lots of pill bottles. He knew the pills would sell easily at his school and he could easily bag weed and sell it on the corner.

Julian, on the other hand was more focused on the coke. The addictive drug that would sell for the most. "Hell yeah.", he spoke to himself as he stuffed his bag.

He smiled at himself as he thought about the shoes and clothes he was going to buy soon.

Julian continued to fantasize for a moment until he heard a gun click and felt cold metal press against the back of his head.

"Empty the bag. Now." He heard a voice say. He could tell the guy was very serious.

"Fuck." Julian whispered under his breath before taking his bag and dumping all the drugs out.

"Who sent you? Titan?!" Loc interrogated before pressing the gun harder on his head.

Julian scrunched his face up. He didn't know what he was talking about, "Didn't nobody send me here nigga. Who the fuck is Titan?" He asked boldly. He wasn't afraid of a gun. He was use to niggas pointing them at him and never using them.

Before Loc could respond, Twan shouted from across the warehouse, "Loc! I found another one!"

Twan aimed his gun at Manny and held a look of disgust on his face. Manny felt himself about to piss. He couldn't believe he was about to lose his life.