6

"What do you want?" Winter said standing at her front door with her arms crossed.

Amontae decided to go to Winter's to talk to her. It's been a few days since they talked and Winter was ignoring Amontae.

He borrowed his aunt's car. He told her he was going to check up on Trey.

"To talk." Amontae said as he walked through the front door.

Winter rolled her eyes as she closed the front door. "I didn't tell you to come in." Winter said with an attitude.

Amontae sighed. He didn't like Winter's attitude. He thought it was childish and annoying.

"Let me explain." Amontae said as he sat down on the couch.

Winter sat on the other couch and looked at Amontae with a blank expression.

"Before I started going out with you me and Emily fooled around. I never cheated on you I swear." Amontae said honestly.

Winter believed Amontae, she was mad he never told her Emily was pregnant.

"Why you didn't tell me she was pregnant? We're in a relationship now. You have to tell me about things like this." Winter said

"I didn't figure out she was pregnant until you called me. She had been hiding the shit for two months." Amontae said.

Amontae still couldn't believe he was going to be a father. He thought he wasn't going to have kids until he was married.

Winter shook her head. She didn't understand why Emily would hide her pregnancy from Amontae.

"Well it's not your fault she hid it from you. It's sad you had to figure it out from me. I'm sorry for snapping on you." Winter said.

Amontae appreciated Winter's apology. He was glad she wasn't childish like some girls.

"You good baby, now come over here." Amontae said tapping the seat next to him.

Amontae missed Winter's presence. He haven't seen her in a few days and he wanted to make up to her.

Aria

Aria sat in the bathroom with a stream in tears on her face. "How could I mess up like this?". Was all she thought to herself.

She stared at the positive pregnancy test in her hand. She noticed something was off about her when she missed two periods and her belly was starting to grow.

She didn't know who to tell first. She wanted to tell Diana, but she knew Diana was going to chew her out. Diana was strict and very nosy. Aria couldn't leave the house without Diana asking a thousand questions.

If she told Paris the whole school would find out. Aria was only a freshman, people would look at her like she was dirty.

"Aria what are you doing? You been in there for an hour." Diana asked startling Aria.

"My stomach is acting up." Aria lied as she wiped her tears.

"Ok, well lunch is ready. I made chicken wings and fries." Diana said before leaving.

Aria didn't care for eating right now, but she didn't want to starve her child.

After fifteen minutes of sitting in the bathroom she went into the kitchen. Diana was sweeping the floor. She looked at Aria's figure.

Diana noticed something strange, but she didn't know what it was.

"You still seeing that Anthony boy?" Diana asked.