14

This chapter will have different POVs

Trey

"This assignment is due tomorrow and you must show all work." The teacher said as she passed out the papers.

When the teacher gave Trey his assignment he picked it up and scanned it. He sighed as put it down. He hated calculus, it was his worst subject.

He was passing all his other classes with b's and c's. He had a low 'D' in calculus. He was trying his best in calculus, but the material was confusing to him.

Trey then stuffed the paper in his book bag and glanced at the clock. He had five minutes until class was over.

Five minutes later the bell ringed. Students quickly grabbed their bags and made their way out of the class room.

Trey was the last one to leave class. He made his way to his locker to put up his bag. He didn't feel like carrying it for the rest of the school. He planned to get it after his last class since his homework was in there.

As Trey put his bag up a figure stood behind him.

"Not so tough now?" A masculine voice said.

Trey sighed as he closed his locker. He didn't feel like beefing with anyone.

Trey turned around and there stood Raymond and his clique. He had a grin on his face and looked at Trey.

"What the fuck you want?" Trey said looking at Raymond. Trey had a nonchalant face expression, Raymond didn't scare him.

"I want my fade." Raymond said as he took off his book bag and handed it to one of his friends.

Trey chuckled at Raymond. He didn't have shit on Trey. Trey's hands were ruthless, he didn't need his brass knuckles. He just wore them to add extra damage.

"I see your nose is still fucked up." Trey said making Raymond's homeboys laugh.

Raymond's nose had scratches on it and it was a little crooked. His face also had some bruises on it from getting jumped.

"Damn Ray." One of them said.

Raymond then became furious and shoved Trey into his locker. The back of Trey's head slammed into his locker making Trey mad.

Students in the hallway noticed the altercation and stopped what they were doing. They then began to watch.

Trey then pushed Raymond back harder making him stumble and fall on the floor. Trey then hovered over Raymond.

"I'm warning you Raymond. Don't fuck with me." Trey said with venom in his voice.

He was already stressed and didn't want to fight, but Raymond kept trying him.

"Fuck you nigga! That's why Zion fucked up Amontae!" Raymond yelled.

"That's it." Trey thought to himself before stomping Raymond in his face.

As Trey stomped him Raymond grabbed his leg. Trey lost his balance and fell back. Raymond then tried to get on Trey, but Trey kicked him in the balls.

"Oh shit." One of the boys said.

Raymond then groaned in pain and grabbed himself. As Raymond grabbed himself Trey punched him in the face making him fall on the floor. Trey then got on Raymond and started to send punches to his face.

Some people recorded the fight, other people stood there watching. People were surprised to see Trey lash out. They knew he had anger problems, but he barely showed it.