Chapter 8

Outfit above ^^

Cassie's POV:

   After going shopping for furniture, I went out to Tender Greens for lunch. I had the stores ship everything to my house because it wouldn't be able to fit in my car.

   When I arrived, I ordered some food and sat down. I went on my phone and checked all my social media. I was sitting by myself, until I heard two chairs moving. I looked up to see Brennen and Colby. "Hey guys," I said.

"What's up?" Colby asked.

"Just finished getting my new furniture, so now I have nothing to do." I replied.

"Ah, do you want to film a Q and A video with us?" Brennen asked.

"Sure, why not." I answered. We finished our food and left to go to Brennen's apartment. When we arrived, he set the camera up and started recording. "What's up guys! I'm Brennen Taylor and if you don't know, now you know. Today I have Colby and Cassie with me to do a Q and A. I tweeted you to ask for questions and we found some that we are going to answer." Brennen said, doing the intro.

   "First question is what is your favorite trait about the others? Ok...um for Brennen, it would be how honest he is. I love how Cassie is spontaneous and always down to do a video with me." Colby stated.

"Well, Colby is really good in bed so... Kidding, but for real it would be how funny and chill he is. Cassie is very nice and fun to be around." Brennen answered.

"Alright, I like how Brennen is so outgoing and fun. And, I love how Colby is super sweet and kind." I gave my answer. We continued on with many questions, including whether I'm dating one of the boys (which I'm not). We finally finished filming and Colby and I had to leave. Since Brennen brought Colby, I offered to drive him home.

We got in the car and drove to his house. When we arrived, Colby asked if I wanted to stay for a bit. I said sure, and we walked inside. The two of us decided to order some pizza and watch a movie. Only Elton was home, but he was busy editing a video. Colby picked a scary movie to watch and claimed that he would "protect me" if I got scared. Little did he know, I love scary movies. During the movie, Colby kept getting scared and I just laughed at him. "Do you need me to protect you Colbs?" I asked jokingly.

   "Pshh, no. By the way, I like the new nickname princess." He replied. I blushed when he called me that. I laid down, putting my head on his lap. "I'm tired," I said.

   "Do you want to stay here tonight, or would you rather go home?" He asked.

   "I'll stay here," I replied. Colby picked me up bridal-style and carried me to his room. He grabbed some sweatpants and a shirt and handed them to me. "You can wear these tonight." He told me.

   "Okay, thank you." I said. I went to the bathroom and put the clothes on. I then went back to his room. "You can sleep on the bed. I'll take the couch." Colby said.

   "No, I don't want to steal your bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I declared.

   "You're the guest, you're sleeping on the bed. End of discussion." He demanded. I gave up and laid on the bed. I fell asleep right away.

(A/n btw if you didn't know or forgot, Colby has a couch in his room, and that is where he's sleeping.)

*Cassie's Dream*

I was walking home from a movie, when I noticed a car following me. I started walking faster, hoping that whoever it was, would go away. However, they continued to follow me, when all of a sudden the car stopped.