Chapter 16

A/N Just pretend this is a picture of Colby and Shea kissing. There's no edited photo of it, and I'm too lazy to do it.

@Shea_Elyse Had a fun time tonight with my adventure buddy 😊❤️

Liked by @colbybrock, @samgolbach and 27,649 others.

@User1: yess I ship! ❤️

@User2: wait...are they dating?! Bc I ship it

@User3: Aww they're so cute together 😍

@Colbybrock: i had fun tonight too baby 😘

@User4: omg this is so adorable 😱

@Samgolbach: Wth Colby?! What is wrong with you?? @colbybrock

@User5: I'm so confused rn ^^

@Colbybrock: What are you talking about? I didn't do anything wrong. @samgolbach

@User6: Damn I have no idea what's going on 😶

   I got out of the app quickly, fuming with anger and my eyes tearing up. I thought he really liked me. I guess it was all just a lie. I knew it was to good to be true. I don't deserve anyone. I decided to text him.

Cassie: I can't fucking believe you Colby. I thought you were different.

Colby: what are you talking about?

Cassie: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH SHEA. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT BECAUSE WE ARE OVER...if we were ever a real thing

Colby: I'm so sorry princess. It didn't mean anything...I promise

Cassie: Don't call me princess. It doesn't matter if it meant anything or not. It's the fact that you did it in the first place.

Colby: Please, Cass. Give me a second chance. I swear I'll never do it again, and if I do, you can leave me and never talk to me again. Please...

Cassie: I'm sorry Colby. Maybe one day...we may have only dated for a little bit, but I really liked you. I've never liked anyone that much, but you broke my heart...I need some time.

Colby: I'll wait for you, no matter how long it takes. I hope you can forgive me.

Cassie: Bye Colby

Colby: Bye Cass

   I turned my phone off and burst into tears. I couldn't believe he cheated on me. I mean, I can't blame him. Shea was so much prettier than I was. She probably has a much better personality. I can't blame her for the kids because Colby and I never told anyone about our relationship. She had no idea, which meant Colby was at fault, not her.

I stayed in bed for the rest of the day. I didn't get up to eat or do anything. I just laid there, staring at the ceiling. I was deep in thought, when I heard a knock at the door. "Leave me alone!" I yelled at whoever was there.

"Cass, let me in! It's Shane," he yelled back. I dragged myself out of bed and walked over to the door. I opened it to see him standing there with ice cream and movies. He embraced me in a huge hug.

After a while, we pulled away, and we went inside to sit on the couch. I turned the tv on and Shane asked, "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head and put in one of the movies. Before starting it, I grabbed spoons from the kitchen.

We ate, talked, and watched movies all day. It was getting late, so Shane had to leave. "Thanks for coming over to comfort me. It took my mind off of everything for awhile." I told him.

"Anytime, sis. I love you so much, even though we don't hang out much anymore." He replied, giving me one last hug.

"I love you too bro," I said as he left. I cleaned up a bit before going to bed. It was a long day, and I wasn't looking forward to tomorrow.

A/N This is kinda a filler chapter, and I feel like it's kinda boring. I mean, I'm getting bored of writing it, but I'm doing it for you guys. I didn't want my book to move too fast (like a lot of stories out there) but I feel like it's moving too slow. Hopefully you like it. Comment any suggestions you have for me. Please vote, comment, and share. Love you all! ❤️