Chapter 10

Cassie's POV:

When we got to Brennen's apartment, we filmed a video and hung out. The three of us sat and talked for a couple hours, when Colby and I decided we should leave. We got in his car, and he drove me back to my place. "Thanks for the ride, Colbs." I said grinning.

"No problem. I'll see you later, okay?" He replied with his cute smile.

"Alright, bye." I said. Colby left, and I changed into pajamas. I laid down on my bed and thought about stuff. I thought about Colby and how I liked so many things about him. His eyes and hair were amazing. His personality was great. He was so kind and sweet to everyone. I realized how much I liked him, and I wanted to tell him but didn't want to ruin our friendship if he doesn't like me back. I continued thinking about him until I fell asleep.

*Dream*

Colby and I were hanging out at my house, watching a movie. He was laying down on the couch, and my head was on his chest. I kept glancing in his direction, admiring everything about him.

Colby noticed me staring and smirked, "Do you like what you see?" I blushed, shaking my head no and covered my face. "Don't cover that beautiful face of yours," he said in a deep voice, lifting my head up to look at him.

He started leaning down towards my face, glancing from my lips, back to my eyes. I gulped, not sure of what was happening. Was he going to kiss me? His face kept getting closer until we were just inches away.

He looked into my eyes for a few seconds before closing the gap between our lips. I kissed back, slowly and passionately. Things started to get a little heated between us, when everything stopped.

*End of Dream*

I woke up, sweating, as I realized what just happened. I just had a dream about Colby. I knew I liked him, but I didn't realize I liked him this much. I've never had a dream like that about a guy before.

I looked at the clock to see the time read 6:30 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep, so I got out of bed and showered. After, I changed into clothes and went out to IHOP for breakfast.

I sat at a table and ordered some food. While I waited, I went on Instagram and posted a picture.

@Cassiedawson: Today I will be as useless as the "G" in lasagna

@Cassiedawson: Today I will be as useless as the "G" in lasagna. 😂

Liked by @colbybrock @brennen and 35,294 others.

@User1: you're gorgeous 😍

@User2: caption 😂

@Hater1: your such a slut 😷

@User1: you're* @Hater1 and don't listen to them Cass

@User3: damn, you're so pretty 😍

@Colbybrock: wow 😍

@User4: ooh, I ship it ^^

Shanedawson: ooh, get some sis ^^

@Hater2: ew, Colby can do so much better than her

@Hater3: Colby should be with @Shea_Elyse, not with some slut

@shea_elyse: ew, who even are you

@leahanderson: stfu @Hater2 @Hater3 @shea_elyse Cass, you're beautiful ily ❤️

@Cassiedawson: thanks @User1 ❤️❤️ @colbybrock Shut up @shanedawson love you too ❤️ @leahanderson

@cassiedawson liked @User4's comment.
@colbybrock liked @User4's comment.

All the hate was starting to get to me, but I wasn't going to do anything rash. I just needed some time to myself. I went home, watched Netflix, and I'm ate chips until it was late. I went to bed, hoping to get away from everything for awhile.

A/N Kinda short and idk what I think of it, but I had nothing to do so I updated. Let me know what you think, and give me any ideas to use. Please vote, comment, and share. Thanks, love you! ❤️