Chapter 1

Percy POV

"Thats it!" I said. "It's over!" I turned and left the stunned Annabeth and her new love behind. "Well isn't that great? Now you won't have to break up. He has already done that for you." I heard Nathan say.

My stupid half-brother. The one I was cheated on with. How could she?! And why does Nathan hate me so much? First he arrives here and states I would have tried to kill him and now this. Why should I try to kill him? He wouldn't even stand a chance against a weak monster. As if I'd make my hands dirty.. Tzt, as if..

And what's worse, all campers believed him! How could they?! Just how many times have I saved the God's now?? How many times have I protected people?? More often than any of them! And now they just randomly believe a stranger, just because my dad claimed him?!

The only people still believing and staying with me are Nico, Leo, Jason and Thalia.. I'm so glad to still have them.. But still.. this was too much for me.

I ran to my cabin and took a bag out of my closet. In anger I threw it at my bed and looked at it. Should I just go? And leave those who still believe me behind? I suddenly felt so tired. While still thinking of the answer I began packing.

I packed:

Some clothes, cause yes, I don't want to always wear the same stuff. A cool old watch that I found on t-bay. My Nemo-plushie. A knife (don't ask how it got here). And some blue cookies. Just in case I got hungry. Which was logical because I was half human after all.. And I'm sure even the God's have to eat sometimes. And if it's not because they're hungry, then probably because of the amazing tastes you can find everywhere. I mean, who doesn't like pizza? Even though it's normally not blue, it's super tasty. Blue pizza.. that'd be so perfect. It would be one of my favorite dishes. Oh.. right.. Ok. Back to the theme on hand. .

I was still so angry!

After packing my bag, I went for lunch. Being watched by the campers. They stared at me as if I had ... well.. I don't know. They just stared at me. This tension was killing me. I sat down and was just about to eat when I felt a presence behind me. I stopped and looked behind me just to find my father there. "What.." "Percy, I disown you." I stared at him in shock. "Wh..why?.." "I don't need a son as weak and dum as you" he said in a cold voice. What?! What did he just call me?! Weak?!

I felt the frustration come back. Everything and everyone was quiet. I looked at my dad. Looked him directly in the eyes. The same as mine.. I stood up and walked right past him. On my way to my cabin I heard a laugh. I looked at the person laughing. It was Nathan. Oh.. I so wanted to kill him now.. but I calmed myself. Maybe I could just curse him and hope he dies a painful death? As I was thinking about that I calmed down again. Still on my way to the cabin.

As soon as I was there I grabbed my bag. I took riptide out and threw it on the floor. Now it was meaningless to me. I walked away, but stopped after a moment. I looked at my old cabin. To bad I didn't watch The little mermaid 2 yet..

Again I began walking away while thinking about how and where I should watch it now.

Thanks for reading this. Please don't be angry over the grammar! I'm sorry for errors!

!The characters are not mine. Only the plot..
I think..

.. hopefully.. =_=