Chapter Two

When we pulled up there was new faces and old. Isabella and I hopped out the car and began walking into the school. We turned around when someone tapped us on the shoulder.
"Mike!" Isabella and I shouted when we turned around.
Mike is Isabella and I's bestfriend friend since freshman year. Jessica Cameron the schools slut was being a bitch and he was about to go off on her so me and Isabella had to hold him back and he became our new bestfriend.
" Hey guys how was your summer," Mike asked.
" Boring," Isabella and I said at the same time. " How was yours," I replied.
" Amazing!" Mike went to Hawaii this summer so it was guaranteed he would have an amazing summer.
" So what classes do you guys have" Mike asked. We all compared our schedules.
" Well good news we have all classes together this year" I said enthusiastically.
RING!!!!!!!
Well that's the bell we should head to class, Isabella said.
  When we headed to class majority of the seat where already taken but there were three empty seats in the back so we sat in the back not wanting to sit separately.
When Ms.Edwards the math teacher started talking I completely zoned out. I took out my schedule to see what teachers I have this year.
1st period: Ms.Edwards-Math
2nd period: Mr.Johnson-P.E
3rd period: Dr.Williams-English
Lunch
4th period: Ms.Davis-Spanish
5th period: Ms.Wilson-Study Hall
I was happy because I had study hall last period and it's not necessary to attend when you have it last period.
By the time I came back to reality it was already time to go to second period.
" Hey Kayla, are you alright you zoned out during math," Mike asked me.
" Yeah I'm fine I was just thinking."
As we walked to P.E with Mr.Johnson I bumped into someone. When I looked up it was the last person I wanted to see. Jessica Cameron the schools skank.
" Watch where your going slut," Jessica said. " The only slut around here is you because unlike you I don't have my legs open 24/7," I retorted.
She scoffed and pushed pass me when I turned back around people where staring at me because someone finally stood up to her. " What!" I yelled. Then everyone went about there business.
" Someone's PMSing," Isabella said which caused Mike to chuckle. I sent them the death glare and they shut up instantly. I was already pissed off so I suggested we ditch and go to the mall.
" Hey guys you wanna go to the mall instead because I don't feel like seeing Jessica's bitch ass face anymore today."
" Sure," they said in unison.
Skip car ride
When we pulled up there weren't many cars in the parking lot because it was the middle off the day and most people were either at school or at work.
" Where do you guys wanna go first," I asked. " Victoria Secret duh!" Bella yelled, causing people to look in our direction.
" You girls do that and I'm gonna go to footlocker," Mike said walking away.
Isabella and I busted out laughing because he never likes to go into any of the girl stores with us because he says it's not masculine.
When Isabella and I started walking to Victoria Secret I bumped into someone.
I looked up getting ready to apologize when I saw the most beautiful grayish eyes I ever scene.

Cliffhanger not really a good one but at least I'm trying and I'm finally getting the hang of this. Plz vote✌🏾