Twenty-Seven

Tuesday: Kayla

I woke up with with a blazing headache. I had a wild crazy night with Bryan. And if you think we had sex your wrong, what happened was sooooo much embarrassing.

Flashback

We were making out inside of the pool. The kiss was getting heated and he was untying my top when my mom walked into the room. Out of all places why did she choose this room.

I quickly tied up my shirt and pushed Bryan away from me.

"H-h-hey mom." I stuttered. She was just smirking at us.

"You must be Bryan, nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand and he shook it.

"Nice to meet you too ma'am." He is so polite.

"Please call me Polly." He nodded. She looked at me.

"I just came home to make sure you were okay, I'm going to be working late at the office, and don't forget to come by the office tomorrow after school for your fitting."

"Alright mom." I said not making eye contact.

"Well I hope I will be seeing you again in the future Bryan?"

"Of course ma'- I mean Polly." She walked out and Bryan started laughing. I just stood there blushing.

Flashback Over

It was after school and Bryan was giving me a lift to my mom studio office for my fitting.

"So what's this fitting for?" Bryan questioned.

"My mom is a designer." I said.

"Nah duh she like one of the best in the country."

"Yeah, so she has fashion shows and she lets me model and some of them."

"Really, I didn't take you as a model."

"What's that suppose to mean." I said a little offended.

"Nothing, just I would have picked you to be a designer like her." I clarified.

"Yeah I want to be one but I also want to be a model as well, have you heard of the dress KAY."

"Yeah."

"Well I designed it myself." He pulled the car over and stared at me with shock.

"You designed that?" I just nodded.

"That's one of the most famous wedding dresses there is."

"I know but that's nothing compared to the new one I recently sketched."

"Can I see?" I never showed it to anyone so he would be the first one to see it.

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone else it's suppose to be my wedding dress when I get older and it's the only one that will be made."

"I swear on my grave." I just laughed and pulled the sketch out of my backpack.

" I just laughed and pulled the sketch out of my backpack

"Wow this is amazing."

"Thanks I think it did alright compared to the last one." I blushed.

"You did better than Alright your mom will be so much prouder of you." He complimented.

"Thanks."

He started the car again and drove me to the studio.

"I'll see you later." He pecked my lips.

I got out the car and walked into the studio. I saw everyone single one of the models that's going to be in the show getting there dressed fitted.

I took off my clothes and was left in my undergarments. I didn't feel uncomfortable because I've gotten undressed in front of these people many of times and it was just girls in the room so I did t mind.

As I was getting my dress fitted I could tell the girl was new because she kept accidentally poking me in the leg with the needle.

She would say sorry each and every time. I didn't say anything thing because I didn't want to make her sad so I just stood there like a human pin cushion.

After I was fitted I got dressed and went home. My mom said she'll be home in a couple of hours so I called an Uber to take me home.

When my mom came home she brought Chick-fil-A😋. She went straight to bed and told me that I wasn't going to school tomorrow because we have a practice run for the show.

It seems like I miss school a lot but that times I miss school my private tutor comes later to make sure I'm caught up of the curriculum so I won't fall behind in class. Most of the time he comes in the weekends so we have more time to study. He's always been a little weird but I don't pay any attention to it.

As I got ready for bed my phone went off.

Bryan☺️- Goodnight beautiful.

Me- Goodnight handsome.

And I went to sleep with a smile one my face.
*********
✌🏾