Chapter Thirteen

Kayla's (POV)

I woke up feeling sore in between my legs. Who knew that I could last three rounds with Sebastian non stop? I went to get up grabbing the sheets but I was pulled back down causing a yelp to escape my lips.

"Good morning," Sebastian said in a low voice. "Good morning," I replied. I went to get up again but once again he pulled me back down.

"I have to get in the shower, I need to go to school. I replied still struggling to get out of his arms. "I'll let you go if I can shower with you." He offered. I knew he would never let me go so I had to tease him. I kissed his lips all the way down to his jawline when I felt his arms loosen. I bolted towards the bathroom leaving a surprised look on his face.

"Really babe!" He yelled. "Yep, babe," I replied laughing. I turned on the shower and hopped in.

I was in the shower for a good ten minutes until I felt someone kissing my neck. I turned around and saw it was Sebastian with a sly smirk on his face.

"Really you couldn't help yourself could you?"

"Nope," he replied still kissing my neck. I let out an unexpected moan which caused him to smirk against my neck and suck harder. After our hot, steamy shower I walked into my moms room and grabbed some of my dads old clothes for him to wear. Luckily my dad and him had the same bad boy style.

After we got ready, Sebastian drove me to school on his bike. I'm starting to get use to the feeling on being on a motorcycle. When Sebastian dropped me off he said he wouldn't be there for my lunch break because he had business to handle and I didn't even wanna know what it was about.

Sebastian's (POV)

I had a lot of things to take care of today. I have several meetings and I still have to go to my gang house and see if there are any updates about The Black Skulls and what there plan is. I have about 1,000 members in my gang that are in California but I also have other members in other states that I still check up on from time to time.

When I got to the gang house there were about 300 people there. I dismissed most of them and told them to continue with there lives as usual. But the others are my most trusted people. It's about ten people that I didn't dismiss because I had a mission for them. Emily, Sandra, Snake, Jordan, Brianna, Emma, Andy, Blake, Arnold, and Buster are my best and most trusted fighters.

"So what's up boss?" Blake asked. Everyone looking at me curiously.

"I need Blake, Jordan, Snake, Sandra, and Buster to go undercover into The Black Skulls territory. Say you want to join there gang or some other story to get you guys inside." "Emily and Emma I need you to transfer to Eastside High School to keep and eye on a girl named Kayla," I said showing them a picture of her. "Brianna and Andy I need you to go to New York because a drug deal went wrong and I want it to be fixed." "As for you Arnold I need you to track an email that was sent to me about a week ago." I said. They all stayed quiet.

"Understand?!" I yelled. "Understood!" They replied. "I will be going out of town on personal business so if anything happens to Kayla, I will kill you," I said to Emily and Emma. They nodded and I dismissed all of them.

I had a couple meetings with different gangs because they wanted my help to fight on their side if they ever got into a war. I didn't want to schedule different meetings so I turned it into one big meeting but I knew it would take a couple hours.

A couple hours later

I finally finished the meeting and I decided to join forces with 2/3 of the gangs because the last gang didn't have anything to offer. I looked at my watch and it was 15 minutes until Kayla got out of school so I headed out.