Chapter Eighteen

I don't really like explaining the entire school day because it's boring. For instance nothing really happened last chapter so I'll try to keep the chapter at a decent length and try to make them not so boring.
***
Sebastian's (POV)

I haven't been able to calm down since. I can't believe she broke up with me it was an accident and mistake. I knew that girl in the bar wasn't drunk so she basically took advantage of me. I found that girl and had one of my gang members kill her. I don't care because I'm not in my right mindset. She drives me crazy it's confusing how she has so much power over me.

Last night I spent the night getting drunk but I brought Emma and Emily with me to make sure I didn't make another stupid mistake.

Now I have a hangover and I don't want to do anything. I canceled all my meeting for the week and I have no open missions. I haven't even been to the office in a while. I own a law firm I'm not a lawyer or anything but I made it a company. I hired the best lawyers in the city all to be apart of it and they help a lot of people and bring in a lot of cash. They don't do all the work tho I do paperwork and choose what cases are the best and that will bring in a lot of money.

Everyone has a Pro bono budget in case someone they know need help but doesn't have the money. We help a lot of people and a lot of my gang members too when they get caught. All of the people who work for me know what I do and they don't mind as long as there families are safe and they are.

I was starving so I went to the diner. When I pulled up I saw her sitting with some dude laughing. I stormed inside the diner and spoke.

"Who is this?" I asked and she turned around and her face showed a mad expression.

"None of your business now leave me alone." She snapped. Then the shit head decided that it would be a good idea to talk to me.

"It's obvious she doesn't want you hear so I think you should leave, whoever you are."

"I'm her fucking boyfriend." I spat.

"Ex boyfriend." She looked dead in my eyes.

"Well I'm Drake and I'm asking you to leave because you've made her upset." The twat spoke.

"Do you know who I am? I'm Sebastian fucking Miller. Once I said my name his face went pale. Then went back to normal. He stayed quiet tho.

"Sebastian just leave we would have still been together if you never cheated on me so please stay out of my life and stop acting like a jealous boyfriend. You are my ex boyfriend do you understand."

"It was an accident I thought she was you and no I don't understand you are mines and no one else's you will understand that one day. I said and stormed out the diner. I can't believe she thought I would give up so easily. I will fight for her until my very last breath and she needs to know that.

I'm not gonna mope around anymore. I'm gonna go back to doing my usual thing while trying to win her back.

I rescheduled all my meeting for the week and headed over to the one I have today.

I sat through that meeting thinking of ways I can get Kayla to forgive me. I knew it would take a lot of work but I will never stop trying. I want her to be happy but I want her to be happy with me and not that dork. I know it's selfish but I am a selfish person and I get everything I want.

When the meeting was over I went to the office so I could catch up on paper work and I knew it was going to be a long day.

Kayla's (POV)

When Sebastian left I had Drake drop me off because I wasn't in the mood to study anymore. I texted Isabella to come over and explained to her the story.

"Wow, what a jerk I can't believe he had the audacity to talk to you and claim you like your his property."

"I know, your still staying the week right?" I asked.

"Yeah but what are we gonna do we've been sitting here for a couple hours just gossiping I'm getting bored." She said right when my phone dinged.

I had a new message from Drake so I opened it.

Drake- I know this is last minute but there's a party tonight and my friend and I are going and we were wondering if you and Isabella wanted to come?

Me- Ummm sure.

Drake- Okay well pick you up what's your address?

Me- ********* Blvd

Drake- Okay pick you up in two hours.

Me- Okay.

"Isabella we're going out. Drake and his friend are gonna pick us up and take us to a party." I said and her face lit up.

"Yess when are they coming?"

"They said two hours so they should be here at nine so we should start getting ready." I said walking into my room.

We both took quick showers and chose what to wear.

Isabella Dress

Kayla's Dress

After we got dress we did each other's hair, and makeup

By the time we were done it was time to go.

We walked outside and saw Drake and his friend waiting inside his car. They got out of the car when they saw us.

"This is Bryan, my friend." Drake said.

"Nice to meet you." Isabella and I said at the same time and he just nodded. I guess he wasn't much of a talker but he was pretty hot.

When we got to the party the house was already packed and it smelt like weed and alcohol.

Bryan walked off somewhere and Isabella went the other direction to talk to some people so it was just me and Drake.

"Wanna get a drink?" I barely heard him over the loud music.

"Sure!"

When we got to the kitchen there were different types of drinks so we just went for beers.

"Can I try something." He asked out of the blue.

"Sure." Then next thing I knew his lips were on mines.
***

Bam and somewhat good chapter the ending part is my favorite cause that was just a surprise. How I'll Kayla react? Get the answer in the next chapter. Peace✌🏾