Chapter Twenty-One

Kayla's (POV)

I woke up with a serious headache. I didn't feel like going to school but I have to since we're testing all week. I did my morning routine and walked to school.

Isabella told me she would be late so I had to sit through first period alone. During the next class when I was taking notes Drake walked in with a black eye.

He took Isabella's seat and I gasped when I saw the rest of his face.

"What happened?" I whispered wanting to know who did this to him.

"Your boyfriend happened." I couldn't believe it why would Sebastian do this to him.

"He's not my boyfriend and I will kick his ass." I couldn't focus with any of my classes. I texted Sebastian before lunch and asked him to come to the school.

I didn't want Isabella or Luke to see me go off on him so I told them to sit in the cafeteria today and I will join them in a few.

When I walked outside I saw him leaning against his motorcycle on his phone.

I walked up to him and slapped him across his face.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" He screamed. I smiled.

"THAT WAS FOR BEATING UP DRAKE, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY? HE KISSED YOU AND YOU KISSED HIM BACK."

"FIRST OFF HE KISSED ME TO PROVE A THEORY AND I WAS SO SURPRISED I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO REACT!"

"SO WHAT WAS THE THEORY HUH?"

"TO SEE IF HE WAS GAY OR NOT WHICH HE FIGURED OUT THAT HE IS!" He immediately shut up.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize but he should be kissing on you either way your mines." I couldn't believe he still thinks that I'm his property. It was sexy when we were together but now it's just irritating.

"Well were not together anymore and who I kiss and don't kiss is none of your business now fuck off!" I walked back into the cafeteria.
........................

After school Isabella said she had to go somewhere so I asked Luke if he was busy and he was. So was Drake.

The thing is Isabella has been disappearing and going MIA everyday after school and she doesn't tell me what she does. I didn't think to much about it cause it's probably personal.

When I got home I saw a familiar car in the drive way. I ran inside and saw my dad sitting on the couch.

"Father, what are you doing here?" I question.

"Last time I checked I lived here." I looked at him like he was out of his mind. My mom kicked him a couple months ago now he wants to show his face.

"Mom kicked you out a long time ago, I think you should leave." I glared at him. He nodded.

"Tell your mom that I would like to talk to you guys when she has a chance." I opened the door and shut it when he left.
.......................

I was watching Netflix and playing angry birds when Drake texted me.

Drake- Can I come over?

Me- Sure. I replied then there was a sudden knock at my door. I opened it and there was Drake.

"Where you already out here?" I wondered how he got here so fast.

"Yeah." He laughed.
..................

We were in the middle of playing Call of Duty when his phone went off. I left out of the living room to give him some privacy.

He walked into the kitchen a minute later smiling.

"Get ready we're going to a party."

Sebastian's (POV)

After I left the school I went back to the office. I'm still not caught up on all of my work. I guess this happens when I don't go into the office for two months. I should really hire a secretary to do all of this work when I'm not here.

I can't really hire a good secretary because I can't seem to find anyone professional these days. Everyone I tried to hire where either sluts or they just didn't know what they were doing.

I heard that one of my close friends is throwing a party so I'm gonna stop by there later. But first I wanted to go to the gym since I haven't worked out in a while.

I went to one of my gyms since I get in there free. Not that money is a problem I'm loaded since I own businesses all across the world. I don't manage all of them since I can be everywhere at once.

When I got to the gym it was crowded but I went to my spot. I reserved and personal spot for me and my gang members to use when the work out.
A few minutes into punching the bag it broke. Probably because I was letting all of my anger out and when I get mad I turn into hulk.

I hooked up another one and began punching again.
..............................

After I left the gym I went straight home and got into the shower. I threw on a black button down and black jeans with my black sneakers.

I had a meeting before I had to leave so I went to the meeting and went straight to the party.

When I got there I saw kids from Kayla's high school so I think she might show up.

I've been sitting in the upstairs bar for about an hour drinking scotch. I was drunk and about to leave. I walked downstairs and saw a drunk Kayla on the dance floor. She looked so good in her skirt I wanted to rip it off of her.

I walked behind her and grabbed her hips and she started to grind on me. After a few minutes of dirty dancing I turned her around and smashed my lips onto hers.

She didn't waste time kissing me back. We were making out on the dance floor but no one was paying attention since everyone was pretty much drunk.

A couple minutes of kissing later I grabbed her hand a dragged her upstairs.
*****

Dun dun dun what's gonna happen between Kayla and Sebastian. And thanks to one of my friends this chapter was possible because I had trouble writing. Thanks B. See you next chapter. Peace✌🏾