Thirty-One

I stay forgetting what day it is in the book so ima just say it's Thursday.
*************
Thursday: Kayla's POV

I was currently getting ready for school. Isabella and Mike were coming to pick me up.

I was curling my hair when my phone went off, it was Isabella.

I: hurry up bitch we don't have all day
K: calm your tits I'm coming

I walked to the kitchen to grab an apple and left.

"Damn bitch I see why you took so long you looking like a whole snack." Kayla said when I got in the car.

"If I didn't see you as a sister we would have smashed a long time ago."

"Well thanks Mike, means a lot in a weird way." I laughed.
..................

When we were at our lockers that's when Mike noticed the bruise on my arm.

"Who the hell did that?!" He yelled which resulted in people looking at us.

"Who did this?" He questioned again in a scary tone. For the first time I was actually scared of him.

"It was Bryan but it was an accident, he just grabbed my arm a little too tightly." I tried to explain but he wouldn't have it.

"I don't give a fuck if it was an accident or not he shouldn't have put his hands on you in the first place. I swear to god when I see him he's going to wish he never came out of his moms vag." Isabella and I were trying to calm him down but he wouldn't listen and just went straight to class.

At lunch

Mike was calm by the time lunch came around but was still a little pissed off.

"Oh and Kayla I can't drive you home today." Isabella said.

"Why not?"

"Mike and I have to leave straight after school and we're going to be late if we drop you off."

"Oh okay, where are you guys going?" I was curious since I wasn't invited.

"Ummm just to visit my cousin." Mike lied through his teeth but I could tell he was lying.

"Which cousin?"

"Ralph?" It sounds more like a question. That's when I was positive he was lying because he doesn't have a cousin named Ralph.

"Ok, have fun." They looked relieved when I didn't push the topic anymore. Since I didn't have a ride anymore I texted Sebastian to see if he could pick me up because I didn't wanna see 'him' yet.

K: hey I don't have a ride home can you pick me up after school?
S: yeah I'll be there but why isn't Bryan picking you up?
K: um...it's complicated I'll tell you later
S: Okay

"Who are you texting?" Isabella asked.

"Sebastian, he's picking me up after school."

"I thought you couldn't stand him." Mike stated.

"We're cool and that's why Bryan was mad he thinks he's trying to get into my pants."

Ring!!

"Welp let's head to class." I said in a bored tone.
..................
Classes went by fast and we were currently walking to the parking lot. When we got outside the door I stopped in my tracks.

Bryan was waiting by his car. When Mike saw what I was looking at he dropped his stuff and ran over to him. Before Bryan could even see it coming Mike punched his square in the nose and he started to bleed.

Mike was buff but Bryan was a little buffer, but when Mike is mad he turns into the hulk and no one could stop him.

He was pounding into Bryan's face while me and Isabella tried to get home off. I saw Sebastian pull up into the parking lot and he pulled Mike off of him.

Bryan had a black eye and a busted lip and had bruises on his face. I felt a little bad but I think he sort of deserves it.

"We'll see you guys later." Isabella dragged Mike away to her car and they drove off.

I was still trying to figure out what they were hiding from me. It's not like them to keep secrets from me so whatever it was it had to be about me cause they tell me everything.

My thought were interrupted when Bryan said something.

"Kayla, can we talk?"

"Sebastian can you wait over there for me." I said looking at the ground but saw him nod out of the corner of my eye.

"What do you want Bryan, I told you I needed time to think."

"I just wanted to say sorry and what I did was a complete accident I just didn't like the fact that you were with him and I'm sorry. He looked really sincere but I still needed time.

"I know your sorry but I just need a little more time to process everything I'll call you when I'm up to it."

"Okay, I see your friends left do you need a ride home?"

"No, Sebastian's taking me." I looked at him face and he looked like he was going to burst."

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS HES THE REASON WHY WERE IN THIS POSITION!" I couldn't believe what he was saying it's not Sebastian's fault it's his.

"NO YOUR THE REASON WERE IN THIS POSITION AND NOW YOUR OVER REACTING. I SAID I NEEDED TIME SO IM GONNA TAKE TIME!" I screamed.

"Is everything okay Kayla?" Sebastian came over and asked me.

"Oh great, just mind your fucking business." Sebastian was about to reply but I beat him to it.

"Stop being so fucking rude Bryan. Let's go Sebastian." I walked away from Bryan and hopped onto Sebastian's motorcycle. Then we zoomed off down the street.
**********
Here's another update and I will be updating later today. I was going to update again after this but it's 1:50 am and I'm tired. Ps this was 974 words.✌🏽