Twenty-Five

I forgot what day it is so I'm just going to say it's Sunday. This shit is hard to keep up with.
*******
Sunday: Sebastian

I was at the mall with my cousin Sarah when I saw Kayla from a distance. I put my arm around Sarah and told her to pretend to be my girlfriend. But that didn't go as planned because Kayla wasn't jealous and she actually had a date.

I removed my arm from around Sarah and sighed running my hands through my hair.

"What's up with the tension?"

"I cheated on her accidentally and she dumped me."

"Well that's what happens." She laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." I stormed out of the mall leaving her there. I could care less if she didn't have a ride home, I just wanted to be alone.

Polly (Kayla's Mom)

I just got home after a long business trip. My trip trip was extended a couple week because we have a fashion show coming up and it wasn't close to being done.

I feel awful that I have to spend so much time away from my daughter but it's the only way I can provide for her.

Every since what happened with her dad I've thrown myself into my work more. I make a lot of money and I work a lot but I can afford to take a couple years off but the thing is I can't. When I'm busy it stops me from thinking about everything that happened.

I stopped thinking about everything and went to put my stuff in my room. When I came back down I started breakfast.

Kayla

I woke up because I fell on the floor. I jumped up and saw Isabella spread out across my bed. She's always been a wild sleeper and I never get sleep because of her when she stays over.

I grabbed a bucket of water and dumped it on her.

"What the fuck was that for!"

"Because you fucking kicked me out of my own bed!"

"LANGUAGE!" I heard my mom yell.

Mom. I ran down the stairs into the kitchen. I pulled her into a long hug and wouldn't let go.

"Sweetie I can't breathe."

"Sorry, I just really missed you."

"I missed you too."

Isabella walked down the stairs looking at us.

"I just ruined another mother-daughter moment didn't I?" She asked and we laughed.

"So what's for breakfast lyly?" She's been calling my mom that since she was little because my mom said Mrs. Jefferson made her sound old.

"Eggs, bacon, grits, and sausage."

Isabella and I looked at each other and shouted, "EGGS, BACON, GRITS, SAUSAGE. DON'T EAT THE EGGS BUT YOU GOTTA EAT THE SAUSAGE!

We all laughed so hard. We each made our plate and sat down talking about anything and everything. It was going well until Isabella had to open her big mouth.

"Omg Lyly you missed so much. Kayla started going out with Sebastian then he cheated on her and our friend Drake kissed her to see if he was gay and he is and last night she went on a date with Drake's friend Bryan." She let out with one breath.

I glared at her getting ready to attack.

She saw it coming so she ran upstairs. I ran after her screaming. She locked herself in the bathroom.

"Hahaha you can't get me." She taunted.

"I will get my revenge when you least expect it." I said in a evil tv show way.

"Girls get ready we have to go to church!" My mom yelled.

We got ready and went downstairs.
............................................................

After church we went out to eat and I got to choose the place. Guess what I chose? RED LOBSTER.

There was no one there on Sunday so we didn't have to wait for a table.

We sat down and an waiter came to ask us if we were ready to order.

"Hey." I said to the waiter remembering him from last night.

"Hey, it's good to see you again, I hope it went well. We ordered our stuff and the waiter walked away.

"What was that about?" My mom asked.

"What?"

"How do you know him he has to be like in his early forties."

"Oh he was my waiter last night when Bryan bought out the restaurant." I shrugged.

"He bought the restaurant for one night just for you." Isabella asked.

"Yeah I guess." I said not getting what the big deal was. But I've had time to settle on it.

"He must be a wonderful person I would like to meet him one day soon." My mom said.

"Mom were not even together we've been on one date so you won't be meeting him anytime soon. I ended that conversation.
*********
I didn't know what else to write so I ended it here. I will not be publishing for a week. Peace✌🏾