Chapter Twenty-Two

Kayla

I woke up with a heavy arm across my my waist.

"Good morning." Someone said and I jumped falling off of the bed.

I saw a head peak over and it was Sebastian. I jumped up quickly. I started looking for my clothes and found everything except my shirt.

"If your looking for your shirt I ripped it last night when we were...getting active." He smirked. I scoffed and grabbed his shirt off the floor and put in on.

I grabbed my heels and before I left I told him something very important.

"This was a bad choice I made and it will never happen again so this doesn't mean we're back together." I walked out of the room like a boss.

Then I realized I had no way to get home because Drake was no where to be found.

I have to get my drivers license because every time I go to a party I can never find the designated driver.

I went back upstairs to the room where Sebastian and I were in. I opened the door to find him staring up at the ceiling.

"Sebastian can you take me home, I have no way to get there."

"Sure, let me get dressed." He replied.

When we got in the car we sat in silence because I guess we didn't know what to say.

"Can we at least be friends." He asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea we just broke up and everything is still fresh I think we should wait a while."
I said.

"Thanks for the ride."

"No problem."

I walked inside so I could go get ready for school because I'm already late. I threw on some sweats cause I didn't really feel like getting dressed.

I didn't have enough time to make my smoothie to cure my hangover so I was going to have to tough  it out today.

By the time I get to school it was already second period.

When I got to class the teacher asked why was I late and I didn't have an excuse so I just told  her I had a hangover.

She mumbled about stupid kids these days always getting drunk but I didn't pay any attention to her.
...................

I guess I had fell asleep  because when I woke up no one was in the classroom. I pulled out  my phone to check the time and it was already the end of school.

I wonder why the teacher let me sleep for the entire school day without waking me up.

I saw a note on the desk next to me and it was a detention slip for everyday next week.

I got my backpack and walked home.

I hadn't seen Isabella all day and when I tried to text her she didn't answer. I pray that she's ok and nothing bad happened to her.

I texted her again and it was still no answer so I called her mom, and she answered on the first ring.

"Hey Ms.Jones it's Kayla is Isabella okay? She hasn't been answering my calls."

"She's just fine sweetie and a little stomach bug so she should be back to school in a day or two." She clarified.

"Okay well when she wakes up tell her to give me a call."

"Of course sweetie have a good evening." She said and hung up.

I was actually feeling better knowing that everything was okay with Isabella.

There was another party tonight and I decided not to go just in case Sebastian was there.

I also didn't go because I can't just go out partying every night. I was gonna stay home with my Ben and Jerry's and study.

I haven't really talked to my mom since she's busy working but it's okay I'm fine with being alone. She goes on a business trip every month but it's usually only for 3 days but this time she had to stay a couple weeks because she had a lot to get done.

I don't complain when she has to leave because I know she has to work to provide for us. But every time she comes home we have a spa weekend and spend some time together. She also teaches me about the business because I will be taking over it when she retires.

I've always wanted to go in fashion like my mom and I think some of my designs are pretty good.

That is one of the designs I made and my mom moms crew actually made it into a real dress. She let me pick the name so I named it KAY.
.............................................

After a couple hours of studying I made myself some dinner and straightened up the house. My mom would be coming home tomorrow and she's gonna make her famous Turkey tetrazzini.

I turned off all of the lights except the kitchen since I wake up and get a sip of water in the middle of the night. I got in bed and drifted off to sleep
********

Sorry for the boring chapter it didn't go as planned and ended up being boring. I don't write this stuff down then type it I pull it off the top of my head. See you next chapter. Peace✌🏾