Twenty-Four

Saturday: Kayla

Isabella and I were currently in the mall looking for something to wear for my date. Mike couldn't make it because he has to catch up on the work that he missed.

Isabella was dragging me to Victoria Secret.

"Why are we going here?" I asked.

"We are going to get you some new bras and panties just in case the clothes come off tonight."

I had to hold back my laughter.

"My clothes are not coming off on the first date."

I had to drag her out of the store before she would make me try on the stuff.

We turned the corner and saw Sebastian with his arm around a girl. We made eye contact and they walked up to us.

"Hey Kayla and Isabella." He said smiling.

"Hey." I replied and Isabella stayed silent glaring at him. The girl next to him coughed getting our attention.

"Oh umm Kayla this is my girlfriend and Sarah this is my ex girlfriend." He smirked.

"Hi it's nice to meet you." I shook her hand.

"You too." She replied giving me a genuine smile.

I was so glad she wasn't one of those fake bitches that pretends to be nice in front of there boyfriends.

I looked at my watch, "well I should get going I have a date tonight, I'll see you later?"

Sebastian tensed up when I said date but he nodded and walked away with Sarah.

"There was so much sexual tension there." Isabella laughed.

"There really wasn't." I half way told the truth.
....................

I was putting on my make up when someone knocked at the door.

"I'll get it so you can make a big entrance." My crazy bestfriend said.

After a couple minutes I walked down the stairs my eyes immediately finding Bryan's eyes.

"Wow." Was all he said.

"Is that a good wow or a bad wow?"

"It's an good wow." He said smiling.

"Okay now let me take a picture." Isabella pushed me over to Bryan causing me to stumble but he caught me.

When Isabella was done taking pictures we walked to the car. Bryan opened the door for me and got in on his side.

Skip car ride

We pulled up to Red Lobster and the entire place was empty.

"Its closed." I stated looking at Bryan.

"Actually I rented it out for the night so we could be alone except for some of the workers." He smirked at me holding the door open. I was actually impressed no one has done anything like this before.

We sat at our table and the food was already waiting for us at the table. There was crab, shrimp Alfredo, steak, baked potatoes, and the best thing at Red Lobster there BISCUITS.

I looked at him confused.

"Isabella told me that this was your favorite restaurant and what you liked." He stated before I could even ask.

He pulled out my chair and we began to eat an drink some wine.
...................................................

The date has been amazing so far we talked and joked, and he's was really interested in what I had to say. It was like he was fascinated by my every word. I didn't complain because I loved the attention he was giving me.

We were sitting in the car about to pull off. I noticed that we weren't going in the direction of my house.

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to see a movie. I figured since we went to dinner I might as well make it more cliche and go for a movie as well."

"What are we going to see."

"It's your choice." I thought about it carefully and when we got to the movies i ran inside the theater.

I didn't want popcorn or a drink since we just ate but I couldn't wait for the movie to start. I chose to see Wonder. I could tell that Bryan didn't want to really see it but he said it was my choice.

After and during the movie I was crying so much. I was happy that Isabella made me wear water proof make up.

"Why are you crying." He asked laughing.

"They were so mean to him at first and then he felt confident enough to come to school without the helmet and then everyone liked him." I sniffled.

Bryan just laughed at me.

We pulled up to my house and he walked me to my door.

"I had an amazing time tonight." I said.

"Me too, I hope we can do it again?" I immediately shook my head in agreement. He kissed my cheek and walked back into his car.

I walked inside and leaned against the door blushing.

"DETAILS NOW!" Isabella squealed.
**********

Finally, I wasn't even going to update today but I had to do at least one chapter. And I love Red Lobster in case you didn't figure it out. I actually went to see Wonder and cried it's such a good movie so everyone should buy it. I know it's early in the book but there will be a sequel because I'm already thinking about what going to happen with the help of my friends. That's all for now. Peace✌🏾