Chapter Three

Sebastian's (POV)

My name is Sebastian Miller and I am the leader of the most dangerous gang in California. I'm 22 and single and not interested in being in a relationship whatsoever. My best friend and second in command is Justin Hill. Our parents were murdered by another gang. I really don't like talking about it so let's get back to the story.

I was walking through the mall with Justin when out of nowhere someone bumps into me. I look down and see the most beautiful girl I ever seen. I let my guard down for a quick second but as soon as I realized I turned back into the cold gang leader I was born to be.

"Watch where you going bitch." I said to the girl on the floor. She looked hurt for a second but I couldn't care less.

"How about you Watch where your going, your the one who bumped into me." She replied.

"Do you know who I am!" I yelled.

"Does it look like I give two fucks. I don't care if your Sebastian Miller the leader of the most dangerous gang in California it doesn't give you the right to treat people like shit! She replied.

I stood there shocked no one has ever talked to me like that ever. This girl has balls and I respect her for that but I would never admit it out loud.

"Just get the fuck out of my way bitch!" I was more than pissed off I could end her life in a second but she doesn't care.

"Fuck off cunt your the one who bumped into me so you need to watch where your going and learn how to respect women!" She retorted.

I reached to grab her by her arm but she grabbed mines first and had me on the ground in a second. I got up and was about to grab her but Justin held me back.

Kayla (POV)

I can believe I just did that I don't know where it came from. He was 5 times bigger than me but I still took him down. He looked shocked but then got angry and was gonna reach to grab me again but his friend pulled him back. I was beyond pissed off. Everyone was looking so shocked. "What the fuck is everyone looking at, mind your own damn business." I yelled. Then everyone walked away. I picked up my purse and pushed past him heading toward Victoria Secret with Isabella hot on my trail.

"Are you okay Kayla." Isabella asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine let's just shop in peace." I replied. We went into Victoria Secret and bought a couple pairs of bras and thongs. When we were leaving the store we saw Mike and he came over. When he saw my facial expression his face went concerned.

"What's wrong Kay." He asked.

"Nothing." I replied still pissed off.

I started walking ahead of them and I guess they picked up that I wanted to leave because they started following me to the exit.

Isabella's (POV)

"What has her panties in a bunch bells?" Mike asked me.

"She bumped into Sebastian Miller and they had a heated argument." I replied. I saw his eyes go wide so I guess he was surprised that she argued with the most feared man in California.

"She could have gotten killed!" He shrieked.

"I know but she didn't care she even did this karate move and he was on the floor I'm pretty sure there would have been an actual fight if his friend hadn't held him back."

"Hopefully they never bump into each other again or there will be hell to pay." Mike said.

Kayla's (POV)

As we were walking to the car in the parking lot that's where I saw Sebastian across the parking lot.

"And my name is Kayla Jefferson not bitch, bitch!" I yelled to him. He just turned around and flicked me off.

When we got in the car there was still time left in school so we got ice cream and went to the park. We were sitting on the bench when Isabella started to talk to me.

"Are you okay Kay." She asked.

"I'm fine." I replied. Just take me home. She nodded and we headed to the car and she drove me home and took Mike back to school so he could get his car.

When I walked through the door my mom was already waiting for me.

"Where were you today young lady the principal called and said you only showed up to one of your classes today." My mom said worriedly.

"Jessica was being a pain in the ass today so Mike, Isabella and I went to the mall where I bumped into the one and only Sebastian Miller. I said calmly. Her faced went to a scared one immediately.

"It's fine mom I handled it I'm not feeling so well so I'm just gonna go to sleep. I said tiredly.

She just nodded and told me to feel better and that she would check on me later. I went to my room and put on my comfy clothes and went straight to sleep.