Chapter Sixteen

Sebastian's (POV)

I can't believe I just did that. This had to be the stupidest mistake of my entire life. I can't believe I just cheated on Kayla.

Flashback
***

I am still pissed off at Kayla. She just doesn't understand my life. She's been trying to text and call me but I just ignore her not wanting to say anything else I will regret.

I spent my entire day going to different meetings and different gang events when I got to my hotel I was wiped. I laid face front down into of my bed. I heard my phone ding and saw that Kayla posted on Snapchat. I'm not really a fan of snap but I post every once in a while.

I opened the snap and what I saw made me ducking furious. I was seeing red and it felt like I was about to commit murder. I saw her and the Luke guy dancing at a fucking concert. I tried to call her multiple times but she wouldn't answer I guess  after she posted that she either went to sleep or she's just ignoring my calls. I grabbed my keys and stormed out of the hotel.

I found the nearest bar and got drunk. I saw a girl that looked exactly like Kayla. I walked up to her and kissed her and she kissed back.

"Wanna get out of here?" I asked.

She nodded, " Yeah, and my name is Jessica."

I was totally out of it so I didn't care what she said I just needed my itch to be scratched if you catch my drift😉.

She took us to her place and we fucked multiple times but I don't want to get into details. Now I don't know what to do Kayla will be seriously mad. The only thing I can think of is just not telling her. It was a mistake that would never happen again so I just won't tell her.

***
Flashback over

I feel so guilty I'm just going to forget this ever happened and never speak of it to anyone. Except maybe Justin he's my bestfriend after all.

My phone vibrated and I had a new email. "We lost the information on you family." The email read. Now I'm pissed again they said the information was secure.

"Whatever the deal is off you won't be getting your money." I replied to the email. The good thing is that I can't get back to Kayla sooner. I choose to call my private helicopter so I can get there by morning.

Kayla's (POV) Sunday Morning

I woke up after one of the best nights of my life. Luke and I had an amazing time. I opened snap and looked at my snaps from last night and saw the Sebastian saw them. I started to freak out and went to my recent calls and saw missed calls and texts from him. I tried to call him but he wouldn't answer.

I bet he's really pissed off. I didn't stop pacing until I heard the door bell. I wonder who's knocking this early it's 8 am.

I opened the door and saw Sebastian.

"I know your probably mad-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because he smashed his lips onto mines.

I kissed with back with as much force as he was using. He lifted me up and threw me on the couch. He climb on top of me and assaulted my neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so so so sorry." He mumbled against my neck. I pulled him back and looked into his eyes he looked so guilty but I don't know why it was all my fault.

"Babe it was all my fault I shouldn't have tripped about you leaving."

I pulled him back to my lips. He began kissing down to my neck again.

"Take me u-u-upstairs." I moaned. He picked me and carried me upstairs and we did the deed.

Sebastian collapsed next to me breathing heavily.

"Now that was some good make up sex." He said trying to catch his breath. I nodded in agreement.

I ran my hands threw my hand and it was all knotted up and sweaty. I groaned out loud causing Sebastian to look at me.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me curiously. "My hair is knotted up and sweaty and I just washed it." I groaned.

I got up and took a quick shower washing my hair. I was drying my hair when I heard my phone ring.

"Babe can you get that?!" I asked. "Who is it?!"

"It's Luke!" He said clearly upset. I ran out the bathroom and grabbed my phone from his hand and answered.

"Luke can I call you back, thanks." I quickly hung up. I looked at Sebastian and he had an annoyed expression.

"Is there something going on between you two that I should know about?" He asked out of the blue. I'm totally surprised by his question.

"Why would you think that he's just my friend."

"Well I saw your snap last night and it looked like you were more than the friends."

"Babe the only reason I went with him because you were leaving so I didn't have anyone to go with and he said at the mall he really wanted to go so I offered him my spare ticket." I just realized what I said.

"You were at the mall with him?"

"Yeah we hung out."

"Why" I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean why? I asked.

"I mean why are you hanging out with him." I was getting a little annoyed.

"Because he's my friend and last I checked this was a free country." I replied with an attitude.

"Whatever I really don't want to fight anymore and I trust you." He said and I looked at him in awe.

"I trust you too." I pecked his lips. I opened my phone and saw I had a new email. I stepped away from Sebastian.
"Or I use to trust you. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

***

Ha another cliff hanger but I guess you can tell what it already is it's so obvious. This is my fourth update today yay. But I think I'm done for tonight. Peace✌🏾