Thirty-Two

Thursday: Mike's POV

After I was pulled off of Bryan I was ready to kick his ass some more. When Isabella started to pull me to the car I knew we had to leave or we were gonna be late.

I've been keeping a secret from my friends. The only reason Isabella found out was because she followed me one time. I really want to tell Kayla but I don't want her to see me differently.

Isabella and I were currently on our way to Los Vegas to visit someone very special to me. We are planning on staying for the weekend.

Four hours later

When we pulled up to the house my heart stopped beating.

"It's going to be okay, she going to be happy when she see's you." Isabella said

We knocked on the door we could hear talking and little foot steps on the other side

"Jen stop running." Someone said when they opened the door.

"Mike what are you doing here?" Jenny my ex girlfriend said.

"I came to see my daughter Jenny." I said in a monotonous voice.

"Now you wanna come see her why didn't you come for her birthday?"

"I was busy and I didn't have a way to get here you know my car has been in the shop."

"Well you still could have called and said something to her."

"I know and I'm sorry but is it okay if I see her now." I really missed my daughter and I wish that I could've made it to her birthday party.

Okay let me explain what happened. Around two years ago I was in a committed relationship with my girlfriend Jenny. We were in love but one night she cheated on me. A couple of weeks later she told me and she also told me she was pregnant but I didn't think the baby was mines. After she had Jennifer I got a paternity test and it came back positive that she was my daughter. But I couldn't get past the fact that she cheated on me so we split up and she moved to Vegas. I visit her as much as I can but I can't come every weekend because I have stuff to do. My parents know about Jennifer they were mad at first but they didn't ground me for eternity like I thought they would. My parents wanted her to come live with us since her parents kicked her out but she went to stay with her grandmother then she found her own place. I want her to move back to Cali but she doesn't want to so I will respect her choice.

"Soooo where is she?" I asked.

"She's been walking a running a little so she's around her somewhere. Jen dada's here." When she said that I heard little footsteps and my daughter cane walking to me.

"Hey sweetie I missed you." I kissed her cheek and we went into her play room to play. I wasn't worried about leaving Isabella with Jenny because their actually good friends.

Isabella's POV

When Mike saw his daughter his save lit up and I knew that they belonged together. I hated keeping this secret from Kayla but it wasn't my secret to tell.

"So Isabella how are you doing?" Jenny asked.

"I'm fine how are you I haven't seen you in a while." I hugged her then we sat down

"I'm good Jen's been a handful lately all she does is walk around now and I can barely keep up with her and my job is stressful." I felt bad for her I know it's hard to be a single mom because my auntie was one but I know Jen will come out fine because my cousin is.

"You should really move back to California so Mike's parents could help you out a little and you can go back to school." I suggested.

"I don't want to burden them and I know Mike told them what happened between us and I don't think they would be so welcoming for breaking their sons heart." I could tell she regretted it by her voice.

"Actually Mike didn't tell them and of course they would welcome you your the mother of their only grandchild and they already love you."

"I'll think about it."

Mike came back out with spit up on his clothes which caused me and Jenny to laugh.

"What happened" Jenny asked amused

"We were playing and I started spinning her around and she freaking threw up on me then went to sleep. He said which caused us to laugh louder.

"Well we should be going but we will be back tomorrow we're going to be here for the entire weekend."

"And maybe while Mike and Jen are together we could go shopping and take a ladies night out." I suggested.

"Of course I could use a night out."

"Okay well we will see you later goodnight Jenny."

"Goodnight"
*************

Woah Mike has a kid what a surprise. Plz vote and comment.✌🏽