Chapter Five

I stumbled outside of the bar almost falling on my ass. I decided to call Isabella to pick me up. I dialed her number and she picked up instantly.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, WERE ALL WORRIED SICK!" She yelled.

"Chill g-g-girl I'm t-t-totally fine." I hiccuped.

"Kayla Nicole Jefferson are you drunk in the middle of the day?" She asked surprised.

"M-m-maybe." I giggled.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at Shots Bar." I replied getting dizzy almost tumbling over.

"I'm on my way stay there." She sighed.

Isabella's (POV)

I can't believe she got drunk in the middle of the day. She hasn't gotten drunk since her dad slept with his secretary. Something really bad must have happened if she was that pissed off.

It was a lot of traffic so it took me about 30 minutes to get there. When I got there she wasn't outside where I told her to stay. I went inside of the bar and she wasn't there and I checked the bathroom and she wasn't there either.

I drove around the block and saw her talking to a tree. Then the most hilarious thing happened...s-s-she hugged the tree! I pulled over and started laughing so hard. I took a picture and sent it to Mike then I got out of the car to help her. Before I could even get to her she threw up all over the tree. I held her hair back and after she was done I helped her into the car.

"Why did you decide to get drunk did your dad call?" I asked her.

She looked out the window and then started yelling. " IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT HIS TURD ASS PISSED ME OFF AGAIN. HE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO RESPECT WOMEN." She yelled.

"First, calm down and second, who needs to learn how to respect women?"

"That sexy gang leader Sebastian." She said calming down.

My heart almost jumped out of my chest. "You were hanging out with Sebastian!" I almost yelled.

She rolled her eyes. "No we weren't hanging out he saved me from getting killed by a man."

I sat there quiet for a second trying to think why would he save a girl the basically kicked his ass? Then I heard her breathing equalize and I knew she fell asleep.

Kayla's (POV)

When I woke up I knew immediately where I was. I've been in this room so many times for sleep overs. Then everything dawned on me. Sebastian saved me, we argued, and I got drunk. The last thing I remember was throwing up then everything went black.

I heard the door open and Isabella walked in. She looked worried. "Are you ok." She asked. "Yeah I'll be fine, thanks for you know." She nodded. Then my eyes went wide.

"Don't worry I called your mom and told her you were okay and you didn't feel well." I sighed in relief.

"Thanks for everything your an amazing friend,but I really need to get home." I said.

"Yeah I think your mom was on to me so you might be in a little bit of trouble." She said.

"It's cool I'll deal with her can you give me a lift?"I asked. She nodded and we headed to the car.

Skip car ride

"Thanks for the lift bells."

"No problem, see you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's if I'm not dead." I joked. I waved to her as she drove off.

I unlocked the door and the next thing I heard scared me to death.

"KAYLA WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" My mom yelled.

"Shit, I'm in so much trouble." I whispered to myself.