Chapter Six

Kayla's(POV)

I walked into the kitchen and saw my fuming mom.

"Hey mom." I said casually. She turned and gave the the death glare. I already tell I was going to die. Make sure Ian Somerhalder is at my funeral. I thought.

"Where have you been Kayla!" My mom yelled furiously.

I decided to tell her the truth and hope she understands. I sighed then continued talking.

"I went on a jog this morning and I heard a scream in an alley and I decided to check it out and I saw a man kill a girl." I said still a little scared.

"How did you-"

"I guess Sebastian was near by and heard screams and he saved me." I said. She looked completely shocked and say there quietly for a couple minutes before she decided to talk.

"But that doesn't explain where you've been the entire day." She said.

"Sebastian and I argued, I was so mad that I went to a bar and got drunk then I called Isabella to pick me up and she took me to her place because I fell asleep."

"Are you serious why the fuck do you think it's okay to get drunk. Your not even old enough to drink." She said. "Give me your phone and fake ID, your grounded.

I passed her my stuff then I apologized and went up to my room. I decided to take a shower because I smelled terrible. After I got it the shower I payed in my bed thinking.

"Why would be save me?" I thought. It makes no sense, I was rude to him but he still saved a girl he barely knows. My thought were interrupted when my mom called me.

"Kayla it's time for dinner!"

"Coming mom!" I said. I ran down the stairs smelling the delicious aroma of chicken pot pie, my favorite. My plate was already on the counter so I grabbed it and thanked my mom then went back up to my room.

After I ate I went downstairs to put my plate in the dishwasher then went to tell my mom goodnight. When I got up to her room she was already sleep so I turned off her light and went into my room.

I layed down still thinking about Sebastian. He's so hot headed but sexy at the same time. I stopped thinking about him and turned on my tv. I put on some Grey's Anatomy then drifted off to sleep.

Sebastian's (POV)

I was sitting in my office frustrated about that bitch. What gives her the right to talk to me like that. I could end her life line in 1 minute. There was a knock on my door so I told the person to come in.

"I have the information you wanted about that girl." Justin said. My head suddenly popped up. He handed me the folder then left.

"Let's find out who you really are." I said out loud. I opened the folder and began reading.

Her name is Kayla Nicole Jefferson and she's a senior at Eastside High. Her parents are divorced because she caught her dad fucking his secretary. She 18 and has two Bestfriend's Isabella and Mike. Soon as I read his name jealousy ran through my body. I dismissed it and kept reading.

She's an excellent student and she wealthy since her mom owns a company called, Dior Clothing.

I stopped the file when I got an email. I opened the email and I saw something I didn't want to see. It was a picture of me and Kayla. I stared to read the email.

"We caught you and your little girlfriend, watch her back we're after you." Said the email. "Ps, don't let her end up like your sister."

I was getting pissed off. I already knew who sent the email. It was our number one enemy, The Black Skulls. That was the gang that my parents fought and lost.
I immediately got up and called a gang meeting.

When everyone was in the meeting room I told them what happened.
"The Black Skulls contacted me." I said. Everyone gasped.

"What did the email say?" One of my members asked. "It said they were coming for us, so be prepared at all times. Dismissed!" I said.

"Justin come to my office." When we got to my office I told him to sit down. "What's up?" He said.

I didn't tell everyone the truth. He looked confused so I explained further. "He said he was coming for the gang and someone specifically.

"Who?" He asked.

"Kayla, the girl from the mall."

"What are we gonna do? We can't let an innocent girl die because of our problems." He said. Then I had an idea.

"Your going to go to enroll to her school and follow her around. Don't leave her side, do you understand?

"Yes sir, but what about when she goes home?" He asked. I thought carefully.

"We will have our best fighters placed outside her house and to follow her around when she's not in school." I replied. "Her address is in the file so I will go to her school to talk to her and you will enroll the day after."

"Yes sir, anything else."

"No your dismissed." He nodded then walked out of my office.

This is all my fault I thought if I never made a big scene at the mall I wouldn't even have socialized with her and now she's in danger.
I opened my drawer and took out a bottle of scotch. I took one shot then went up to bed and blacked out.