EPILOGUE

5 YEARS LATER!!!!!
"Good morning beautiful," my charming husband of two years whispered into my ear.

"Good morning." I said and kissed his lips. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. I don't know how I could ever survive without him.

I'm currently 7 months pregnant with our first kid. We are having a baby girl. My life has been going good, I haven't heard from Bryan at all and I'm glad I didn't.

My mom is remarried to a lovely man and he treats me as if I'm his daughter. They had a baby together and she is about 2 years old and she's the cutest thing.

 They had a baby together and she is about 2 years old and she's the cutest thing

And you will never believe who got together. Isabella and Mike they got together a year ago when they were both in Paris. I also found out about his daughter 6 years ago I was a little upset but I didn't make him feel more bad than he did about keeping it from me. Did I also mention that Isabella is pregnant. It happened one night when they were drunk. If they weren't already best friends for years I would say their relationship was moving too fast but they know everything about each other and love each other the way I love Sebastian.

I am currently living in New York with Sebastian and I'm a choreographer/model. We moved out here because I got an amazing job offer I couldn't pass up. I was a Model in vogue and teen weekly multiple times and I also choreographed music videos with many famous stars.

Such as Beyoncé, Rihanna, Nikki Minaj, and the Migos. Sebastian also opened up a business. It's a regular business about finance and some shit so I'm not going to get into the boring details. He still has the gang and is very busy he always makes time for me.

Sebastian also found his mom and sister being held captive by a rival gang. I found them and took the gang out and now their safe and sound. His sister goes to a dance school a couple of hours away from our house and his mom is a famous lawyer. They all have been going too far with getting baby items. The house is full with locks and gates so the baby won't be able to go anywhere even tho the baby won't be walking for like a year. But he didn't care.

We were laying in bed currently watching Netflix when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed which caused Sebastian to look at me panicked.

"What's wrong are you okay." He said that and I felt something wet between my legs.

"My water just broke." I said and his ace went pale. He picked me up and we got into the car and rushed the the hospital.

"I NEED HELP MY WIFE IS IN LABOR!"

A nurse came over to us and helped me to a delivery room.

Sebastian
I didn't know what to do. The doctor was checking her out to make sure nothing was wrong. The baby is early and I couldn't even think.

"Okay do you are in labor."

"Nah shit Sherlock." She grunted in pain.

"Okay were going to wait a couple of more minutes for the contraction to get closer together but don't be alarmed just because your baby is early doesn't mean anything is wrong."

The doctor went to get help and get nurses in here so she could deliver the baby.

"Babe I don't think I can do this." She cried as I help her hand.

"It will be okay babe I promise."

"Okay this will be very painful let's get started."
...............
After hours of screaming and crying she had one more push to go.

"Just one more big push and you will meet your baby girl." The doctor said. She pushed one more time and we heard little cries.

Kayla
I heard my baby crying and I felt so relieved. The doctor asked did Sebastian want to cut the umbilical cord and he was so happy I could see tears in his eyes.

They cleaned the baby off then gave her to me and I couldn't start crying. The doctors left the room to give us some privacy.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"How about Layla Mia Miller." He suggested. That would be a mouthful but I loved it.

"I love it." I told him.

"Thank you, thank you for being there for me when I needed you and thank you for giving me another chance but lastly thank you for my daughter you've made me the happiest man alive." He said.

"No thank you, you complete me and your my entire world and I wouldn't be able to survive without you."

"But most importantly thank you for the amazing journey to the gang leaders heart."
*******
THE FUCKING END!!!!

I actually regret ending it now cause I'm sad that their story is over. Just so you know I don't think it's going to be a sequel there's only like a 5% chance of that happening. And thx for all the support and wait for an update about my new book I promise it will be much better than this one. Peace😭✌🏽