Thirty-Four

TWO YEARS LATER!!!!!!!
It's been two years and not that much has happened I'm still with Bryan and he has started to get abusive. He's been drinking a lot lately and it seems like he is a whole different person.

Lately I haven't been feeling well,like at all. I'm late 1 month with my period. I went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant. I was currently about to tell Bryan.

"Come in." He said when I knocked on his office door.

"Hey." I said calmly trying not to anger him.

"I told you not to bother me while I'm working." He said coldly still working.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to tell you something important." I whispered.

"What is it?" I said finally looking at me.

"I-I-I'm-"

"Spit it out." He yelled.

"I'm pregnant." I squeaked.

"WHAT TGE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOUR PREGNANT SLUT!" I instantly regretted telling him. He became silent and didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry I'll just leave." When I got to the stairs I was suddenly turned around and punch in the face causing me to fall down the stairs.

Sebastian
Things have been good over the years. I still don't have a girlfriend and I haven't really talked to Kayla that much.

My gang is still number one and life is going great. That was until I passed by the park and saw the face of the girl I never stopped loving.

She was getting on the bench crying and there was blood on her shirt.

"What happened Kayla?" I ran over to her and when she looked up she broke down.

"M-m-m-my baby." She sobbed and I froze.

"That bastard killed my baby." I was furious how could someone hurt the woman that I love.

"What happened, start from the beginning." And she told me what happened from when he started getting abusive to why she's at the park. I will beat the living shit out of him I swore.

"It's okay let's go back to my place." I tried to call her down.
...............

When I finally got her to calm down she went straight to sleep and I walked out the door on a mission to beat the living shit out of Bryan.

I pulled up to his house and kicked his fucking door down.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I yelled. I opened every room until I found him in the bedroom with a redhead laying on top of him.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled at the girl. She hurried out and when I turned to Bryan he was smirking.

"I take it you found the bitch I've been looking for her." I really wanted to just put a bullet between his fucking eyes.

"How could you do that to your own girlfriend and child." I needed to know what was going on in his fucking psychopath brain.

"All I did was punch her and she took a fall she will come back and give me an heir." I laughed.

"YOUR CHILD IS FUCKING DEAD!" He looked shocked.

"W-what did you say."

"I SAID YOUR FUCKING CHILD IS DEAD AND KAYKA IS NEVER COMING BACK TO YOU AS LONG AS I LIVE!" I punched him multiple times. I pulled out my gun and aimed it at his fucking head.

"I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit."

BAM!! I shot him in his leg and walked out the house. I would have killed him but I want him to suffer because of his mistakes.

I got back to my house and I didn't see Kayla anywhere. I searched the whole house until I found her in my bedroom getting dressed.

"Oh sorry." I said and turned around.

"It's cool nothing you haven't seen before."
...........

We were currently on my bed watching a movie when suddenly she paused it and climbed on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she started to kiss my neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not giving you a second chance I'm sorry for not trying to make things work between us I'm sorry that you had to go through the pain of wanting me while I was with someone else." She started to tear up.

"No no shhhhh it's okay it wasn't your fault it was my fault for being a jack ass." She smiled.

"Thanks for taking care of me you didn't have to you could have just left me at the park."

"Don't worry about it we're friends and friends are there for each other."

We stared into each other's eyes until she smashed her lips onto mines. I couldn't do that to her she wasn't in her right mindset so I pushed her off.

"Do you not want me anymore." She asked biting her lip."

"It's not that I just just want to at the moment while your vulnerable." I said trying to do this right thing.

"But I'm always vulnerable when I'm with you." She said biting her lip looking incredibly sexy.

"Fuck it." I said and kissed her with everything I had. At least I tried to do the right thing.
*************

This is the last chapter before the epilogue. I feel like I rushed through the story too fast and it wasn't that good. I'm starting a new story soon and I will post the details of it when I start it. Thx you everyone who actually finished the story because I know if I read it I wouldn't finish it. Please read my other story it's going to be so much better than this one and it won't be so rushed. I feel like a better writer now that I learned from my mistakes in this book and I will only get better and better. Thx for all your support, LOVE YOU GUYS. Peace✌🏽