Twenty-Nine

When I approached them Bryan wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey babe." I pecked his lips. Dahlia just looked disgusted.

"Why are you with this slut?" She said looking at Bryan.

"First I'm not a slut, second talk to me like that again and I will end your career, I will make sure to blacklist you so you will never have a job in modeling again." I said before Bryan can even say something.

She looked at me scared and went back to practicing. Bryan just looked amused.

"Want to get out of here." He asked.

"Let me ask my mom."

Me- Mom can I leave early.

Mom❤️- Yeah leave Mindy in charge.

Me- Okay.

"Let me just get changed and we can head out." I walked into the back room to put back on my clothes. It wasn't anything special I had black leggings and a black crop top with black Nike slides.

I walked over to Mindy my moms second in command I guess and told her that's she's in charge which she already was basically. I then walked back to Bryan.

"Ready to go?"

"Yepper doodle."

We got in the car and I asked where we were going but he wouldn't say. Then my questions were answered when we pulled up to Dave & Busters.

"How did you know I liked this place?" I turned to look at him.

"Everyone likes this place." Was he reply.

It was the middle of the day so we got a table as soon as we walked in. After a couple minutes of looking at the menu we ordered.

"Can I have a cheeseburger, and fries." I said.

"And can I have a hamburger, fries, chips and spinach dip." I looked at him for ordering so much. When the waiter walked away I question him.

"Are you gonna eat all of that."

"No the chips and dip is for us to share."

"Oh."
.............

After eating our food we went into the game room. I sucked at a lot of the games and Bryan was a pro at everything.

He also won me several teddy bears from the claw machine. Five teddy bears to be exact. He also got a lot of tickets on his card which made me jealous.

We just finished a game of basket ball and was moving in to the next game.

"How are you so good at most of these games?"

"I come here about 2 or 3 nights a week when I don't feel like cooking."

"Oh, that makes sense."

We continued to play more games. When we went to see how many tickets we had together it came up to 10,000. I only had 2,000 and Bryan had 8,000.

Instead of getting big prizes Bryan suggested that we get a whole bunch of small toys and candy that way we have more stuff.

We ended up getting mini bears, toys, glasses, pencils, candy and a lot of other stuff.

I was having the time of my life until he got a phone call from work. When he was taking me home I realized that I didn't know what he did.

"What's your occupation?" He hesitated before answering.

"I'm a businessman."

"That's kinda cool." It really wasn't but I didn't know what else to say.

We pulled up to my house and he helped me carry all the bears to my room. He even let me keep all the stuff we got from there.

"Goodnight." He kissed my cheek then walked out the door.

I can't believe I found someone amazing as him. It's like he sees me for the real me and I hope that he asks to be my girlfriend soon.

Sebastian

I never really got around to going over to Kayla's house because I chickened out. I know I'm suppose to be this big, scary gang leader but when it comes to her I'm a big ol softy.

But I plan to go to her school after she gets out and apologize and ask can we be friends. I need her in my life in any way and I would be okay with it even if we are just friends. I just want to be there for her.

Let's hope everything goes well tomorrow and that she's in an accepting mood.

Pray for me.
*********

Bam another chapter. Some of the recent chapters are boring but stick around for when the good stuff happens. I promise you gonna be like WTF😱. Well that's all for now plz vote and comment. Peace✌🏾