Prologue

She travelled around America for months, knowing and accepting her destiny. Her pack, the Draugur pack travels between her world and theirs, appearing and disappearing at will, only staying with the human when necessary or, when she summons them.

The Alpha, Malakai, was a messenger of Arvaysia and her guardian angel. His sister, Ayaka was the wisest of the pack, she always kept an eye on her like she was her mother. Keanu was like a big teddy bear that always cheered her up. Kaleb was stubborn and bitter for the human nature. The youngest, Grey was still a pup, that always stayed with her where ever she would go. 

She arrives in Gotham with Grey, after very bad people discover her powers and want to take it for their own. Soon, Batman locates this mysterious girl and sends The Outlaws to stay undercover for a few weeks, reporting any information about the girl back to him. Her secrecy is threatened once again when nearly getting caught. 

Her importance has increased beyond measure, leading to the Young Justice's involvement. What will happen when they must make their presence known to her and her pack? What will the truth about her past and her wolves' origins is unveiled? And what will happen when two redheads and their billionaire best friends have a growing feeling for her? Will it help her achieve her destiny? Or will she just become an international threat which will inevitably require the Justice League's intervention?