Chapter 32: Mentor

(Y-Y/N)?"

(Y-Y/N)?"

They watched anxiously as the smoke slowly faded away.

Did she go with them?

"Yes?" the familiar voice spoke. Red Hood released a small breath feeling, himself set free for the tension. He tore his attention away once he heard a groan, only to see his best friend shuffle slightly, heavy eyelids opening and slowly attempting to sit up.

The girl walked over to her teammates, kneeling down to untie Jason's bonds.

"(Y/N), I -"

"Not now," she cut off, giving him a firm glance before moving towards Ray.

Upon watching the interaction, the ginger's mouth shut closed, seeing how the note they last left on was the last thing she wanted to address.

"Help the others", she murmured after setting the second Outlaw free and rushing to the young unconscious ones.

She brought them to the medical room, carrying as many as she could each time as Jay and Roy carried the adults.

"There isn't enough room, we'll have to use their actual beds."

The woman scooped up Beast Boy, since his room was the closest to the medical wing.

"Got it." Jason grunted as him and Roy changed direction while carrying Nightwing.

When (Y/N) held Damian in her arms, reinforcements arrived.

"We heard the call, is everyone alright?"

Superman landed gracefully in front of her with Supergirl.

Her mouth fell agape when Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash and Hawkgirl appeared behind them.

"W-we took are of the threat but most are still unconscious because of the gas,"

"Good work, we'll help you nurse the others to good health." He nodded in appreciation

"Is Wally okay? "Barry raced to her, making her jump in surprise.

"He is a little injured and he's unconscious" she replied truthfully.

"Medical Bay?" he inquired, she nodded quickly, feeling the gust of air brush on her cheeks as he used his speed to get there.

The Supers followed him, along with Hal and Hawkgirl.

Wonder Woman stopped at her side, feeling her admiring gaze on her.

I heard from Bruce you have your own kingdom," she spoke.

The girl's eyes widened and she felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"I was destined to be coronated but I transferred my power to someone who would be more appropriate for the people,"