Chapter 9: Training, Kinda

"Batman wants us at Mount Justice." Dick mumbled, his mouth full of cereal.

"No fucking way, I was just about to 'tolerate' it here, I ain't going back to the Old Man with a bunch of kids!" Jason groaned.

"It'll be over soon." Dick reassured.

-------

We finally arrived at Mount Justice.

"Stay between us, we don't want any of the kids touching you." Red Hood explained.

"They're not little demons, Jason." Dick scolded.

"Demon is, so every kid is." He concluded.

"Jason, your brother seems nice, he hasn't been raised the 'traditional' way, leave him alone." I chuckled as I nudged his arm. We walked in, the wolves right behind us, watching our moves as we walked through the corridors of the mountain. Jason and Roy were on my left whilst Dick and Wally on my right. We met Batman in the common area, where the Young Justice members were. I gazed around as Impulse, Blue Beetle, Robin, Beast Boy, Raven and a few others looked at us. My attention was reverted back to Batman once he spoke up, Kai and Ayaka came closer, sitting beside me.

3rd Person PoV

Curious glances were sent to the young adult vigilante group that had met up with Batman.

"Oh my god, it's the Outlaws." Blue Beetle nudged Impulse.

Robin, on the other hand, glared at them, what was so important with this girl, they kept following her like lovesick puppies

Robin, on the other hand, glared at them, what was so important with this girl, they kept following her like lovesick puppies. His eyes softened once he saw the young pup paced towards them. He curiously looked around, sniffing around the floor as he waggled his tail. Superboy entered the room along with Wolf, the little pup, too preoccupied with sniffing the ground did not notice that, he bumped right into the aggressive 'league member'. He let out a little yelp in surprise but soon started growling like a newborn at it. He showed his fangs, and whilst he wanted to seem intimidating, it was probably the most adorable thing the youngest Wayne had ever seen. The big wolf simply snarled back at him resulting in the pup cowering away, this was soon stopped by the clone's voice.

"Wolf!" He called, the big wolf sent a last glare at the pup before pacing towards his friend. And so the little wolf's journey continued, he looked up at Robin and tilted his head to the side, before continuing.

"Why do you think Batman is interested in her?" Raven interrupted Robin's thoughts.

"I don't know." He answered as he narrowed his eyes. After a few seconds, he felt tugging behind him, he snapped his head around, seeing the pup biting and pulling at his cape.

"Stop!" He ordered as he pulled back. He barked in response, pulling harder, trying to grip the floor with his paws.

 He barked in response, pulling harder, trying to grip the floor with his paws