I need to get this off my chest (A/N)

For those that still read this book, thank you so much to those who read it, it really means a lot to me.

However, I'm sure you've noticed that there hasn't really been a plot. And I completely agree with that, there hasn't. Truth be told, I didn't know where I was going with it. But now I do.

You might wonder why I'm writing this, well, I wanted to address a few points about it.

1. I am eternally grateful to those that have read this book, and thank you so much to have kept up with it even with a sloppy plot.

2. You might know that updates regarding it are slow. Mainly because I don't have a lot of motivation regarding it. Especially since there are no 'real' comments and those are really how I post so much on this book.

I just don't find any motivation in "Please update," to me, that only sounds greedy: no votes, no comments, and simply that a day after posting. Now, I'm not calling out anyone, I just wanted to inform how I see that comment.

So basically I need more comments, I would really appreciate it.

And I know I don't respond to comments, but I truly love them, I just don't want the half of the comments on this book to be me! 😅

---------

Okay, so the rambling is over, I just really needed to tell you this (I know I posted this on this book)

I finally planned the whole story out (yes, the whole thing). I promised myself I would not discontinue another book and I would deeply appreciate it if- for those that plan on stopping it, to give it another chance, and to those that still read it, to leave more comments, please! <3

The plot thickens considerably from now on.

Stay awesome lovelies, I'm currently writing the next chapter!!