Chapter 11: Revealed

"And what was that one for?" I panted.

"I'm not going to lie, I really enjoyed the first one and I had to have another one." He defended as he laid on his back and pulled me on his chest.

-----------

I sighed heavily as my eyes opened gradually. I gazed at Jason's sleeping face. It was so peaceful and his soft snores make his face look even more relaxed. I brushed his white strand out of his face, causing his grip to tighten around me. I tried pushing out of his arms to get up, but he only brought me deeper into his chest. Soon, he was shuffling above me, his eyes opening slowly as he took in his surroundings.

"Good morning babe." He smiled, placing a small kiss on my forehead.

" He smiled, placing a small kiss on my forehead

"Can you let me go now?" I chuckled shyly.

"Yeah, sorry." He mumbled, raising his arms in the air. I pushed myself off of him and lazily waved at him, I disappearing into the hallway. I quickly went to my room and put some proper clothes on, then proceeded to the kitchen. Once I arrived there, I was greeted by the boys and a few of the girls.

"Good morning babe." Wally smiled as I waved at them.

"Morning." I smiled back, setting myself beside Artemis. The girls and I quickly ate, knowing that they were planning something for after breakfast.

3rd Person PoV

As soon as the girls left, Jason strolled into the kitchen slackly, yet with a huge shit eating grin on his face.

"What are you happy about?" Roy grumbled as he took a spoonful of cereal.

"I kissed her." He smirked proudly. Roy choked on his cereal as Dick and Wally's eyes widened.

"What?!" The speedster scoffed in disbelief.

"I kissed (Y/N)...twice, no actually....... I stole her first kiss!" He teased. "And then made out with her!"

"Bullshit!" Roy taunted.

"She was a crying and disoriented mess and you decide to take advantage of her?" Dick spat.

"He's actually telling the truth?" Wally chipped in.