Chapter 17: Project Antiquity

"I'm sure there's some ice cream back at the Mount," Jason trailed off with flushed cheeks.

"Let's go then boys," I smiled sweetly at them.

Warning: language and torture

"Where is she?"

"With the Justice League," A voice informed, "what should we do?"

"Tear them apart, from the inside," The other voice growled.

"Start Project Antiquity now," he ordered.
*****
"A storm is brewing," Ayaka muttered under her breath.

"What do you mean?" Kai asked, turning towards her.

"Something bad is coming, and I'm not sure what it is," She replied worriedly.

"We'll look into it okay," Kai soothed.

"Okay," She replied,"I just don't want my babies to get hurt,"

"Kaleb, (Y/N) and Grey are in good hands, I know that now," He reassured.

*****

Over the past few weeks, I practised changing from my human form and my cub forms. It took a lot of effort and patience to do so but the boys' help made it interesting. The only sacrifice I had to make was that I was completely naked after my transformations.

"Why can't you keep your clothes on and your cub forms?" Roy asked as he sipped from his glass. I pulled the necklace from around my neck up from under my T-shirt and showed it to them.

"This necklace, it can store only a certain amount of magic depending on how powerful it is. I guess Kai thought the sacrifice was worth it," I explained, setting it back in its place.

"That's so crash!!!" A short speedster sped to my side.

"What are you doing eavesdropping?" Wally snapped.

"What? She seems cool!" He defended, turning back to me with a toothy grin, I return the smile before seeing Bluebeetle peek in.

"Get back here amigo," He whisper yelled.

"Wait, what is this?" I asked, gazing between the two.

"This is the main kitchen, don't feel restrained from coming in here and relax just because I'm in here," I explained, glancing at Robin's upcoming presence in the kitchen as well.

"Really?"

"Well yeah? why- how-"

"Because Jason has been threatening them to stop coming in here because he hates kids," Dick nodded.

"What the fuck man?" He cursed.

"JASON!!" I scolded, slapping his chest.

"If there are any complaints about him come to me alright? I'll take care of him for you," I chuckled, patting his shoulder.

"You're so cool," He whispered, staring at me in awe. "Can we know more?" He asked.

"Of course," I answered.

"Crash," he giggled, he raced to the kitchen entrance and called out.

"Guys, she said yes!!" My eyebrows furrowed in amusement before Bluebeetle, Beastboy, Wonder Girl and - another Robin? I cocked my head to the side as our gazes locked together.

"Oh, (Y/N), this is our younger brother Tim," Dick nodded as Jason stood up.

"I can't deal with kids, I'm outta here," He announced.